Who's ready for year 11? (1 Viewer)

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
This guy has developed a study pattern where he consistently studies 5-6 hours a day - he knows what he's talking about.
lol.... That reminds me, guys stay off the caffeine. It came to a point where i was dependent on it in order to wake up in the morning then have enough energy to actually study, it really fucks you up if you're drinking multiple short blacks or energy drinks just to function. The most important thing is to get some good sleep, it shits all over artificial ways to boost energy.

Ellaphant

HSC
I'm two days into year 11 and I have no idea why but I am already feeling stressed as it is. It could also be the fact that I have other priorities like being the House Captain but that should never be an excuse, especially for someone like myself. Then again, it will all be on how I choose to study - "trial and error". Hopefully I can enjoy this year without too much stress!

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
School from 8am-3pm (waking up at 6) everyday with no frees (except one tuesday every fortnight) makes me want to die.

I am only in my second day and I am close to passing out lol

tonynho

HSC
Loving how the year is panning out. Plenty of double history periods to devour on and 12 free periods over a fortnight :D

Immortalp00n

HSC
School from 8am-3pm (waking up at 6) everyday with no frees (except one tuesday every fortnight) makes me want to die.

I am only in my second day and I am close to passing out lol
it's an extra hour
calm down m8

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Perhaps we should make a chit chat thread to divert this randomness?
My Physics and Chemistry teacher is horrible, but even so, I'll listen- a mental exercise in patience and anger management and also I can still extract useful info from him :). I also get to leave school on Thursday afternoons after 12:30 :D, more free time for me XD.

Wonder

HSC
It was pretty much what I expected - getting straight to work, and lots of homework and information about how the HSC and exams work for each subject, but otherwise, pretty normal. I did have to drop IPT because of a clash...I should've been told about it way earlier but it meant I got switched to a class with a really good Chem teacher, so I'm not complaining.

French Continuers has been a huge jump from Year 10, already one person has dropped it and another is considering doing so, but I'm not giving up that easily. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)