Who's relying on the days between exams to study? (1 Viewer)

Yamiyo

HSC
I will also be doing all my study for Japanese in the 3hr or so after the English AOS exam. :)

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
yer a week between my second last (religion) and chem so ill be doing my chem then, but in truth ive already got notse and everything for it its just a week of reading and practices papers

amysimpkins9

HSC
hahaha yeah i will be relying on the breaks for chemistry and extension english :) but i'm not too happy that maths and biology are after together!! :(:santa:

Fathers

Banned
HSC
advanced sam said:
hey i have 4 exams in four days. one after the other. they are all my extensions
Ahhh man, I feel for ya. That's pretty shitty. :(

boredofstudy!

HSC
white ferret said:
get nearly a week to study for chem, like a lot of others
haha i've had the whole year to study for chem so will just be doing some last minute details

ecd90

HSC
I have maths next thursday and then bio&legal on the friday
should be a pretty shitty time

But then ancient isnt till the following friday so im not touching it till that break

Phik

HSC
Wow...i wish i had the time too, i have 4 exams in three days...Phys/Software one day, Engineering the next, then chem...(which i plan on failing). but luck for me i got early entry and only need 80 in maths.

revo

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha i got 4u math, then eco and modern history on the same day, followed by 3u math...

4 exams in 3 days!

emmalinarina

yeh that's right. It's me
HSC
ugh I am just over the HSC before its begun. Seriously we've been studying since the trials...wait...even before that..pretty much 3 months already. At the start of the hols I was good and did heaps of study..but now...4 days before my first exam...I've done about 10 minutes of studying a day. But I work better under pressure.

I'm relying on some of the breaks for my exams. Mine are pretty spread out. I have english on fri, and then again on the monday, then legal the next friday, then maths the next monday, then ancient and religion on the next fri...then I have a WHOLE week to study for drama...a week to study for two essays!:cool:

tuckz.

HSC
i'm lucky that i have 11 days in between bio and pdhpe
but it sucks that maths and bio are next to each other and that drama is 2 days after pdhpe

SUSYKINS

HSC
oh man, all my exams are almost SQUISHED TOGETHER

i got english and jap the same day.. then english on the next monday
then BIOLOGY AND LEGAL STUDIES ON THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY
then maths the next monday
and im done!!!!!!1

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
SUSYKINS said:
oh man, all my exams are almost SQUISHED TOGETHER

i got english and jap the same day.. then english on the next monday
then BIOLOGY AND LEGAL STUDIES ON THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY
then maths the next monday
and im done!!!!!!1
*looks at name*

:pain:

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
I have a 10 day break after English, but then I have IPT, Ancient History & Studies of Religion in 2 days. IPT study is fairly easy, Ancient History will require the most work (easy, but lots of content) and Studies of Religion may get a couple of hours, but not really worth it.

Azreil

HSC
le-foot said:
must be me, but are there really small amounts of people who do Software DD and Physics?

6 Hour exam day :mad:

I'll uh, study during the 1.5 hour window between the two exams... :D
My friend has this, and another double. Maths and Music. I seriously feel for him D:

Me, I'm happy because I have a week to study for chem, 3 days for Legal, 2 days for modules, 2 days for 2U and a day for 3U. Extension English will be a 22 hour cram, because that subject makes me want to stab things.

tommmmmm

HSC
oh wow. you guys have really tight schedules. theyre blowing me away (not that i know what she was doing here, but anyways)

monday- 2unit maths, music 2
tuesday-modern history
wednesday-maths ext 1
thursday-english ext 1

and then 4 lovely days to study software, which sofar ive done none of.

do i regret doing 13 units? actually, i think i coulda fit in another one somewhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)