Why are white people friendlier than asians, in general? (1 Viewer)

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
Why are Asians smarter than white people, in general?
Because they are forced by their parents. It is also probably a massive competition with the overpopulation in asian countries for jobs, so they do the same here.
Why are Latinos harder workers than white people, in general?
They're not smart enough to get jobs that are a bit more office-like and relaxing.
Why are Blacks better musicians than white people, in general?
This isn't necessarily true.
Why are Indians better cooks than white people, in general?
Culture.
Why are Arabs more polite than white people, in general?
This isn't necessarily true.
Why are Jews better financiers than white people, in general?
Everyone knows Jews are tight asses!

4theHSC

HSC
Fuck me so many haters on this thread, Hitler was white remember that BITCHES!

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tbh only faggots and dipshits use the word 'haters'

mystiques4

Awesome Member
HSC
I always thought the Japanese would be one of the most polite people on this planet.
Then again, they're also alot of other things too lol

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
I wouldnt classify a certain group or race of people a certain thing just because of an encounter with an individual who didn't live up to what you expect.

I beleive that everyone should be judged on their character individually.

tonyharrison

HSC
I think asians that have grown up in a white country and understand the culture are friendly.
A lot of asian girls from my old school would just ignore you if you tried to talk to them and just keep to themselves and never partake in class discussion.
That said, there were a few really open and talkative asians who everyone liked [laughed at]

EDIT: i'm eurasian

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
I think asians that have grown up in a white country and understand the culture are friendly.
A lot of asian girls from my old school would just ignore you if you tried to talk to them and just keep to themselves and never partake in class discussion.
That said, there were a few really open and talkative asians who everyone liked [laughed at]
Honestly I cant believe people still say these kinds of things in 2010. Bigots like you have no right to defame an entire race on the basis of your prejudiced bigotry against people with 'inferior-blood'.
You don't like being near Asians? fine. You want to engage in hate speech? Not fine. I don't know how far you'd personally take your racism, but this kind of hate rage outbursts and lies yelling really bolsters people who harbor deeper and more disturbing fantasies like ethnic genocide.
So next time just keep your mouth shut. Bigot.

Last edited:

tonyharrison

HSC
Honestly I cant believe people still say these kinds of things in 2010. Bigots like you have no right to defame an entire race on the basis of your prejudiced bigotry against people with 'inferior-blood'.
You don't like being near Asians? fine. You want to engage in hate speech? Not fine. I don't know how far you'd personally take your racism, but this kind of hate rage outbursts and lies yelling really bolsters people who harbor deeper and more disturbing fantasies like ethnic genocide.
haha what even.
these are my observations :/
i'm half asian for fucks sake why would i hate my own race
I have a few asian friends but they usually hang out together

There are friendly asians and they are the ones that embrace living in Australia and are willing to talk to others and understand our culture
oookkkkkk

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
tonyharrison is the best asian ever okay dont talk smack to her or i might have to hurt you

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lol she does have a point you know. most "westernised" asians were more
open in class discussions while the "international" students sat in a corner in the classroom, pretending to be invisible and refusing to read outloud when it was their turn or participate.

CecilyMare

HSC
Asians aren't NOT friendly, generally. But they are generally all introverts, so that may come across as a reluctance to communicate with anyone they don't know really well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)