Why do girls dump nice guys and go for the jerks? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
ahhh i get you. yeah yeah fair enough statement. i can see where you're going with this theory.

but yeh. its not gonna work on me regardless.

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
horny and hungry sounds just about right.

but nice guys, i just have discovered, are more interested in cuddling and being all fuzzy.

~weird~
because they think that it will get them sex

and you arent into it (makes you feel weird) because its pathetic and boring hence nice guys lose

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
People are simple creatures which include men and women.

Most women, as per the thread, do not operate in reality. Most merely construct worlds that their arguments and idiocies apply to as absolute truths to justify their petty insecurities. When confronted with a logical reality, they break down and get emotional about it. There are sane women, however, who don't do this and for some reason are overlooked for it (the converse of the original post).

Men are more lazy.

Sex and food yeah basically that sums up about everything when considering the opposite gender.

nimco

HSC
Cause those girls are jerks.
Hence, need to associate themselves with their own kind : P

HSC
N/A
lol who is that ^^

also, nice guys boast about you to everyone. =/ JUST GREAT. now everyone knows me...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
People are simple creatures which include men and women.

Most women, as per the thread, do not operate in reality. Most merely construct worlds that their arguments and idiocies apply to as absolute truths to justify their petty insecurities. When confronted with a logical reality, they break down and get emotional about it. There are sane women, however, who don't do this and for some reason are overlooked for it (the converse of the original post).

Men are more lazy.

Sex and food yeah basically that sums up about everything when considering the opposite gender.
/me grunts in agreement.

HSC
N/A
How is that a bad thing though? :p
because now im embarressed. everyone knows that im seeing this guy, and hes telling everyone how much he likes me and how pretty i am. i dont like when people boast about me =/ i guess im so used to people keeping me a secret or not telling anyone about me at all.

but then again, this is the first time i date an aussie.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
because now im embarressed. everyone knows that im seeing this guy, and hes telling everyone how much he likes me and how pretty i am. i dont like when people boast about me =/ i guess im so used to people keeping me a secret or not telling anyone about me at all.

but then again, this is the first time i date an aussie.
Aww :p
This guy sounds lovely. I guess you could tell him to tone it down a bit if you don't like him being so proud of you :p

HSC
N/A
Aww :p
This guy sounds lovely. I guess you could tell him to tone it down a bit if you don't like him being so proud of you :p
im abovve his standards... he is very sweet and all. but yeah im just not used to it. already wants to show me off at a birthday that is coming up. justttt great.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
im abovve his standards... he is very sweet and all. but yeah im just not used to it. already wants to show me off at a birthday that is coming up. justttt great.
He's not like selling you or anything right?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
He's just happy he's found a beautiful woman to be his girlfriend.

I say: "Enjoy the ride".

HSC
N/A
enjoy the ride??? he already offered to lend me money so i could buy a pair of shoes... i declined. so he bought me credit instead.

yeah just gonna see how things pan out. not sure if i want something serious or not.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
enjoy the ride??? he already offered to lend me money so i could buy a pair of shoes... i declined. so he bought me credit instead.

yeah just gonna see how things pan out. not sure if i want something serious or not.
The guy seems nice enough, from what I'm hearing.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
That is a tad too clingy. Doesn't it bother you?

HSC
N/A
That is a tad too clingy. Doesn't it bother you?
yeah.. was thinking that. he is a bit clingy =/ he just offered to go buy me timtams and bring them to me...

~weird~

it does bother me... but i think i can slowly stop it. can i?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
vanillalatte you are and have always been a trashy user, so use this cunt for what he's worth and treat him like shit all the while

if you don't then what have you got to gain? this guy is clearly a little bitch and is undeserving of your orifices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)