Why do girls dump nice guys and go for the jerks? (1 Viewer)

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty sure that my boyfriend is the nicest guy ever and I'd definitely never dump him for some asshole. I do know some girls that do go for tools, but only because they share common interests and values (i.e. being a tool). Clearly if she isn't into you, then you don't have much in common (i.e. being a tool), so you're not missing out on much except for the fact that she has no opinion, brain, or free will.

Frostbitten

HSC
Because nice guys are generally beta and jerks are generally alpha, and biologically being alpha is more attractive than being beta. Boom. Mind blown. Now end of discussion shhhh.

User5555555

HSC
Yeah, you know why? because girls go for the 'bad boy' image. Admittedly, I was one for about 4 years. Its the way you dress, the way you act rebel and pass off people/dismiss them as if they didn't matter. Girls think that its 'cool'. But the only girls you attract with that attitude and peronality are twelvies. Relationships with a twelvie are shit. Complete shit. But having said that, when girls grow older and mature, they realise that in the future, being a 'bad boy' or having 'swag' won't pay bills or get a job, thus eventually falling for nice guys in the end.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Yeah, you know why? because girls go for the 'bad boy' image. Admittedly, I was one for about 4 years. Its the way you dress, the way you act rebel and pass off people/dismiss them as if they didn't matter. Girls think that its 'cool'. But the only girls you attract with that attitude and peronality are twelvies. Relationships with a twelvie are shit. Complete shit. But having said that, when girls grow older and mature, they realise that in the future, being a 'bad boy' or having 'swag' won't pay bills or get a job, thus eventually falling for nice guys in the end.
Such a beta ending for the nice guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)