Why do girls dump nice guys and go for the jerks? (1 Viewer)

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
funny that the guys who say this are always socially awkward, nerdy guys trying to pass the blame onto someone else
and make themselves feel better through doing so

err
no offense lulz

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
funny that the guys who say this are always socially awkward, nerdy guys trying to pass the blame onto someone else
and make themselves feel better through doing so
err
no offense lulz
This.
If you can't keep your bitch keen and she dumps you it isn't because you're a nice guy, it's because you're not a real fucking man.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont actually know any nice guys, perhaps thats why

Deathless

HSC
This is the ultimate law... Girls always whine about they want a nice guy who cares for them. But when it comes to choose their boyfriend they always fell for the jerk who treats them like shit. Why does it have to be like this? Why don't girls like nice guys? It's just not logical...

What do jerks have that nice guys don't? And why isn't niceness and calm personality appealing to girls?

I just don't get it... I'm romantic, calm, and nice to everybody. I can talk with girls, and can be friends with anybody... but nothing more. They tell me that I'm nice, cute and so, and they just don't get why can't I find somebody.
But it seems like girls don't see nice guys as a possible boyfriend...
What can a nice guy do?
Response to thread.

Urban myth. Girls don't dump nice guys. Nice guys are often just friend material. If they do go after a girl and aren't socially awkward - they do get girls. Nice guys who aren't socially awkward are often seen as jerks by socially awkward 'nice guys'...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i guess our definitions of a man are different
Some Catholic book we were given at school said:
Are you basing your sense of manhood on whether your genitals function or on something deeper like self-control, care and respect for young women?
You reminded me of that quote... please grow some nuts.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
you're saying that if you can't keep your 'bitch keen' youre not a man. if thats your definition of a man i feel sorry for you.
If your girlfriend falls out of love with you, then you obviously aren't a man in her eyes.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
sino, you have to keep talking or your view won't get the light of day. Make him see his wrongness... so GOGOGOGOGO DEBATE.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
or maybe shes just a whore?
fuck this im not talking to you anymore, believe what you want you keeping your own retarded beliefs is my revenge
Why would you go out with a whore in the first place? Hence, she isn't a whore, it is YOU.
Sometimes shit isn't other people's faults, it's YOU.
Fuck, people that can't see their personal flaws shit me. I mean, you don't have to tell everyone about them, but you should be able to realise them for yourself.
sino, you have to keep talking or your view won't get the light of day. Make him see his wrongness... so GOGOGOGOGO DEBATE.
My team is in the finals, watch out!

crimson_delight

HSC
Nice boys *are* attractive. Or so I find. :)
But I also don't mind the occasional badassery/Draco Malfoy-type of guy, either. It really depends on the situation, and what the girl's looking for. But for the record, the nice ones are always going to be the ones who have the solid, happy, cute relationships, whereas the "jerks" are going to have the crazy, sexy, and fiery kinda relationships. *le shrug*

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Okay, i behave like a full on jerk instead

Being the nice guy doesn't work.....

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
This bull hit just stems from petty guys losing girls to someone they can't deny being more aesthetic+successful than they are- not wanting to admit being the lesser man they tell themselves the other guy must be a jerk

stop blaming girls for not choosing an inferior model u are just bad and should be sad go for girls who are in your league please eg. Fat ones

No WK

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
This bull hit just stems from petty guys losing girls to someone they can't deny being more aesthetic+successful than they are- not wanting to admit being the lesser man they tell themselves the other guy must be a jerk

stop blaming girls for not choosing an inferior model u are just bad and should be sad go for girls who are in your league please eg. Fat ones

No WK
you can invest in fat chicks, get a fat chick and then get them to work out and become hot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)