Why do guys love it when girls cry over them (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Why do girls love it when guys use grand gestures? a la Love Actually.

Same story.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
trendoid83862 said:
Does it make you feel like a real man.

Jerkoff.
What, would you prefer they a) didn't care or b) felt upset? If you want someone to feel upset at your whim you're an utter control freak and I really doubt you want them to not care at all.

satcbrady

HSC
N/A
Because he needs someone to cry over him to feel worthy. He feels worthless alone.

pete_finlay

HSC
i notice not a lot of guys have put their hands up with this, so i will speak on behalf of everyone

to be honest, it makes us feel good that we have that sort of power/control over you, and is a bit of an ego booster knowing that we are above you and can make you genuinely upset and cry. that doesn't mean that we set out to upset you by any means, but when we do, it is a good feeling to see the power we hold over you, and makes the fight worth it

Barmble

HSC
Once I killed a girls dog and let it bleed in the front yard, when she found it I stayed by her window and hid in the bushes all night, the sobbing was soothing.

Last edited:

tycho

HSC
Once I killed a girls dog and let it bleed in the front yard, when she found it I stayed by her window and hid in the bushes all night, the sobbing was soothing.
how erotic

InV0ke

HSC

Jerkoff.
guys love it because it's at that moment, that the guy can prove to that special girl that he'll be here for her when she needed.
in the end, i guess yes, it makes us feel like a real man, but i don't see a problem in that..

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Jerkoff.
Sense of empowerment. Brings out the alpha-male within, the aggressive, conceited ego which lurks underneath the surface. They feel that if you're crying over them then they must be worth it.

Guesss

HSC
My friend and her bf broke up, she started crying and he laughed at her!

wata prick? y would u do that?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
my cousin is spastic.
i fucked him/her yesterday

Sense of empowerment. Brings out the alpha-male within, the aggressive, conceited ego which lurks underneath the surface. They feel that if you're crying over them then they must be worth it.
ha i actually do find myself doing this sometimes. such a cunt. starting conflicts and blowing shit out of proportion just to get a reaction lol

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i fucked him/her yesterday

ha i actually do find myself doing this sometimes. such a cunt. starting conflicts and blowing shit out of proportion just to get a reaction lol
Yeah, I do it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)