why do i get the feeling most people want to do med for the money (1 Viewer)

boredusb

HSC
so many ppl ask silly things like ' is chemistry vital for blah blah', if u suck at chemistry and have no interest in it wth do u want to do med? it is obvious u do not want to put in the effort, med is more than coloring with crayons. if ur sole motivation is money go be a sex worker

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
A friend of mine wants to do health in terms of nutrition. Therefore, he isn't really interested in the finer points of scientific chemistry, not is it his best subject, but he respects it's necessity for his course.

lizajane91

HSC
why do you care about the reasons for other people's career choices anyway?

oh and btw i DO NOT want to do med for the money...if i wanted to be rich or wateva i'd become a dentist/orthodontist

ashllis92

HSC
why do you care about the reasons for other people's career choices anyway?

oh and btw i DO NOT want to do med for the money...if i wanted to be rich or wateva i'd become a dentist/orthodontist
this.
seriously though, with the fairly rigorous interview process I'm sure a lot of these people are weeded out, the intervew is so full on and emotionally exhausting that you couldnt hide an underlying motive like that for 45 minutes

Doomah

HSC
med has nothing to do with chemistry... well prob 5%

being a doctor is mainly for braggin rights.............

the job of bein a GP (which 80% of doctors will become) isnt all that great either. sitting in a dingy medical centre all by yourself and writing out medical certificates for agro centerlink customers. yeah thats my dream job

ashllis92

HSC
med has nothing to do with chemistry... well prob 5%

being a doctor is mainly for braggin rights.............

the job of bein a GP (which 80% of doctors will become) isnt all that great either. sitting in a dingy medical centre all by yourself and writing out medical certificates for agro centerlink customers. yeah thats my dream job
yes, an '11er woukld definately know this
if it is such a small component why is it assumed for every undergrad med course in the state? seemed like a good idea at the time?
what an epic fail troll, go grow up

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
If your going to work for just the money, med is definitely not the right field.
You have to go through 6yrs of uni + internship + residency before you start earning anything worthwhile, even then probably not enough considering how much work you do and the stress that comes with the job. better off studying commerce or engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)