Why do people think bisexual males are just gay? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
And a male liking a female is straight. Therefore, a male liking a male and female is gay + straight = bi.
If you have a penis and you like other penises you are gay.

gay= likes penis despite having one themselves

bimatty

HSC
If you have a penis and you like other penises you are gay.

gay= likes penis despite having one themselves
Not all gay men love penises. I am physically attracted to men and women. Therefore, please explain how I could possibly be gay?

philphie

Banned
HSC
here is my full proof test. there is a penis and pair of double Ds infront of you. what is the first thought that comes to mind?

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
^^ agreed, op is homo. you love the cock = ur gay. sorry but its true.

Shoot4stars

HSC
You people are so ignorant ;
You're proving his point , he simply asked why majority of people think bixsexual males are just gay then you try to test him on the two.

Clearly he relises his sexuality and is comfortable with it , yet you bombard him with answers of no relevancy ,

Personally i love girls , LOVE GIRLS!
Although i think society as a whole is totally ignorant to emotions they can't explain and understand most people can't comprehend feelings that are objective towards them.

simple answer:)

philphie

Banned
HSC
no offense mate, but your avatar makes you look like a fully sick mofo douche, i'm just sayin...

bimatty

HSC
You people are so ignorant ;
You're proving his point , he simply asked why majority of people think bixsexual males are just gay then you try to test him on the two.

Clearly he relises his sexuality and is comfortable with it , yet you bombard him with answers of no relevancy ,

Personally i love girls , LOVE GIRLS!
Although i think society as a whole is totally ignorant to emotions they can't explain and understand most people can't comprehend feelings that are objective towards them.

simple answer:)
Thanks, you're completely correct.

CecilyMare

HSC
Sometimes I wish and tell myself that I'm bisexual so I could have a larger range of people to potentially make lovecakes with.

philphie

Banned
HSC
they need to let people know they're available to everyone.

CecilyMare

HSC
If i were to guess i'd guess you shoot4stars, and i know you just secretly both dreaded and knew that it was you. Maybe time to change your avatar since you're unconsciously ashamed of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)