• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why do people think bisexual males are just gay? (1 Viewer)

conch575

HSC
Because lots of people are closed minded. But if I saw 2 men walking together, holding hands, I'd automatically assume they were gay, not bisexual...

Sometimes, I even wonder if I *believe* in bisexuality.. I still kinda think, you're either one or the other.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Sometimes, I even wonder if I *believe* in bisexuality.. I still kinda think, you're either one or the other.
come on, considering the variety of things that get people of, that a person can be attracted to both males and females is really not shocking at all.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
ITT: The BOS Love & Relationships forum hosts its 1643rd, troll-dominated thread on whether bisexual men are just bi-now-gay-later.

XaittyO

HSC
I'm gay for women and only women, so what does that make me?

:hammer:
straight, you moron.

But seriously now,
Bi guys need to understand that if you like cocks, ur gay. Theres no middle ground. Pick a side FFS, you cant swing both ways.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Having just bagged this thread I am now compelled to join the conversation.

^You're a loser. Who says anyone has to pick sides? Bi people have it awesome with their cock and the vagina. You can most definitely swing both ways and good luck to you if you do.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Having just bagged this thread I am now compelled to join the conversation.

^You're a loser. Who says anyone has to pick sides? Bi people have it awesome with their cock and the vagina. You can most definitely swing both ways and good luck to you if you do.
do you swing both ways?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
straight, you moron.

But seriously now,
Bi guys need to understand that if you like cocks, ur gay. Theres no middle ground. Pick a side FFS, you cant swing both ways.

WHoa im sorry mr tortilla man!!!

straight?!! OMG are you serious man, daymmn man i had no idea....holly shit! :spin:

speedofsound

HSC
people think bisexual males are just gay because it's supposedly a contradiction to their masculinity, basically.

why do so many bisexual people feel the need to tell everyone about it
that's stupid, you wouldn't tell someone discussing their own heterosexual desires and experiences as "telling everyone about it"

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I very agree speedofsound.

I tried to make up witty and sarcastic additions to your statement but failed miserably so I'm just saying that i agree wholeheartedly and that katietheskatie's sentiments are ill-thought out and implicitly anti-homosexual.

yycgzd

HSC
oh...you don not have to so care about people's thinking , simply do what u like to do as long as it's not offensive to others:read:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)