Why do so many white men date/marry asian women? (1 Viewer)

LonelyWolf

HSC
It's exaggerated to ridiculous proportions, then chastised for the result
It's not exaggerated one bit, it is inevitable thus a major concern.

I would honestly like to know why you support miscegenation and a global culture

LonelyWolf

HSC
Since when have arab people been wog? Wog only refers to certain groups of europeans (greeks, italians, maltese etc.)

Arab people are arabs.
wogs are those who emigrated from countries surrounding the Mediterranean post ww2

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's not exaggerated one bit, it is inevitable thus a major concern.

I would honestly like to know why you support miscegenation and a global culture
Your making the assumption that culture is race dependent.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Well, those nationalised cultures are. obviously, the world culture can be applied more greatly.

why do you support it? i'm very curious to know
Because I do not think that culture is determined purely by race. I do not think that racial mixing inhibits culture. And I think it is against the personal freedoms of individuals to be limited by racial divisions.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Skin colour doesn't technically class one into race. I've seen white indians before, but I would never classify them as white.
I'm pale as fuck, but I will not classify myself as 'white' either.

LonelyWolf

HSC
Because I do not think that culture is determined purely by race. I do not think that racial mixing inhibits culture. And I think it is against the personal freedoms of individuals to be limited by racial divisions.
It may not inhibit it, but it rather creates a mixture of such.

You cannot deny that the white population will be a minority in the future

anne1010

HSC
Skin colour doesn't technically class one into race. I've seen white indians before, but I would never classify them as white.
I'm pale as fuck, but I will not classify myself as 'white' either.
i know. but im saying that i look like a wog white girl. cause im arab that means im not?
calling someone on white is purely on looks and only gets over ridden when theres a clear indication of the persons race.

onur91

HSC
N/A
i know. but im saying that i look like a wog white girl. cause im arab that means im not?
calling someone on white is purely on looks and only gets over ridden when theres a clear indication of the persons race.
I always get asked if i'm from random European countries (based on looks). No one ever guesses wog in my case, only a select few have.
No matter how 'european' i may look to some people, I wouldn't consider myself that. Yes, you might look very white, but the fact that you don't come from a 'white' country, means you're not white.
Again, would you call a white Indian, 'white'?
Or how about an albino African? Would you call them white?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)