Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
In year 8, my maths teacher asked my friend if she wanted a detention ( i think she was drawing on the desk from memory), my friend said yes she would like a detention very much and the teacher looked so confused and just walked away from us =)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
1. on my phone during reading time.
2. making people step on ants and calling them murderers.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
smuggled like 10kg of food into camp cabins.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
played tackle bullrush
Uh bullrush bringd up bad memories. Theres this girl in my grade who is quite obsessed with cannabalism (like she writes stories on it, did her assessment on it, bites her nails and rips the skin off till it starts bleeding, etc) and is quite huge lol so when we played bullrush, she was chasing me and I can tell you that I have never ran so fast in my life because I thought she was going to kill me ahahahhaah this was back in year 9

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
it is basically rugby but without a ball

Chubbeh

HSC
Does getting told to sit in the corner count?
Twice in pre-school - one for sticking my tongue out at some girl and the other for not dancing at the Christmas disco. Woo

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Well not sure if it counts here's something funny that happened during primary school. Like every school, every friday we had school assembly in the hall where we had to sing the national anthem and school songs. My mates and I didn't sing and our teacher caught us and forced us to sing it in front of the class after assembly LOL awks...... Well after that whenever we had to sing along, we just opened our mouths.

dunjaaa

HSC
got a detention for creating a 'washing machine' on a teacher walking down a hallway, was a practical joke but shit escalated quickly :p

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Am I the only one who hasn't got a detention? Although, I did get my name written on the board once...

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
The only detention while I was in primary school was getting your name written on the board. If that didn't worked, they'll send you the principal.

I remember back in Year 1, I've hit the person next to me because he kept touching me. I've hitted him so hard that he cried. So my teacher wrote my name on the board, then I cried... LOOOOL :)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
called some1 a retard and kid started crying and got detention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)