• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why have you had a detention? (3 Viewers)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
I graffitied a whole desk with drawings in yr3

williamdaft

HSC
I stabbed a fat kid with a pencil in Year 2 coz he sat next to me (seating plan) and he always farted. That annoying kient. lol

In Yr5, I accidentally tripped a girl in drama.

Forgot to do english HW in yr7.

Also got banned from a local church (Yr4) due to graffitiing on the walls.

Wagged in Year3 numerous times until a teacher finally found out.

Stole stickers in kindergarten... they never found out.

Wagged assembly in Year10-12 probs total about 20 times and was not caught once.

:D

Last edited:

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
lol i just highlighted this whole guys arms yello and pink

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
never because I was the biggest teachers pet lol

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I stabbed a fat kid with a pencil in Year 2 coz he sat next to me (seating plan) and he always farted. That annoying kient. lol

In Yr5, I accidentally tripped a girl in drama.

Forgot to do english HW in yr7.

Also got banned from a local church (Yr4) due to graffitiing on the walls.

Wagged in Year3 numerous times until a teacher finally found out.

Stole stickers in kindergarten... they never found out.

Wagged assembly in Year10-12 probs total about 20 times and was not caught once.

:D
wow that life of crime

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
what about high school?
school doesn't have detention :p
but I've gotten in shit loads of trouble for leaving school literally 10 minutes early
and in year 7 had to go into peer mediation because I posted a picture of those stupid penguin tags and some idiot made a bitchy comment so I was dragged into that

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Omg this was a constant struggle... I would casually read off my school diary at the back of roll call
Hahaha, exactly what I did. That's how I got caught...
Why did you guys need books for roll call?
We had roll call for 20 minutes (so pointless) for the first few years 7 - 9 until we got scanning cards. In this time we HAD to read a book, they were super strict about it. I never gave a shit though, because I have always hated reading, thus I would just sneakily do homework or pretend to read my diary. Teacher was quite lenient though so she gave me a few warnings, but after not bringing any for a few weeks she'd give me a lunch detention. And the cycle would repeat itself every few months until I bothered to put a book in my bag.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
we had roll call books as well, fkn had to write essays.

Makematics

HSC
Hahaha, exactly what I did. That's how I got caught...

We had roll call for 20 minutes (so pointless) for the first few years 7 - 9 until we got scanning cards. In this time we HAD to read a book, they were super strict about it. I never gave a shit though, because I have always hated reading, thus I would just sneakily do homework or pretend to read my diary. Teacher was quite lenient though so she gave me a few warnings, but after not bringing any for a few weeks she'd give me a lunch detention. And the cycle would repeat itself every few months until I bothered to put a book in my bag.
Fuark surely non fiction is acceptable?!?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I did a lot of randomly bad shit to a few teachers.

We had one teacher for languages and music which we always fooled and got out of detention.

I used to take my water bottle, then pour it all on the floor, then squeak my shoes whenever the teacher spoke. Then one day, we had a class paperfight, and I told everyone to start hitting the teacher instead, whom was buried in paper (she was telling us to stop, so we decided to get the teacher instead).

So one day, the teacher snapped and told the whole class we would have to stay in after our early day, until 3pm. Before school finished (2:10pm), we plotted a fake fight. So 2 of my mates started to "punch on" and she went to stop them and everyone ran out, including the teacher's pet, before the bell even rang.

So we fooled the teacher.

There's also art, where we locked out the teacher and stacked stools up at the door, so they would tumble down when they used the key. Then they would go around to the other door in the room, the long way, but we quickly stacked them from that side.

Year 8 was my funnest and silliest year of school :')

Still no detentions though.

We did a lot of other stuff but I can't remember at the moment.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Fuark surely non fiction is acceptable?!?
Yeah, they wanted fiction. I also grabbed the dictionary off the shelf, which mind you, is probably where I'd get most of the vocab I'd ever know, but apparently that wasn't a "book". They just want fkn novels.
I am fine with reading non-fiction (hence when I say I don't read, I mean fiction only cause that's every other fkn person's definition of reading).

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, this just sounds like my Year 7 Visual Arts teacher. One little dissatisfaction of homework (ie. my work size wasn't big enough, she'll put me on detention just for that), you'll be standing outside the staff-room during lunchtime whilst she was eating her lunch staring at you. This wasn't Ms. Fassoulas was it?, assuming we went to the same school. lol
mate... you forgot the horrors of year 7 visual arts...
having to stay in during lunchtimes to finish work haha...
due to the sadistic, gothic and terrifying art teacher... shitting myself the whole time LOL :wavy:
occasionally having triple period with her as well lel

integral95

HSC
Oh man haha, too many to name, but here's some that I can think of immediately.

- Hi5'ed the roll call teacher when he raised his hand to silence everybody.

- Many counts of not doing HW.

- Playing with a magnifying glass during bushfire rampage (got suspended for this, and I was in Year 4!)

- Being late to school.

- Friend made me search something, which ended up being highly inappropriate images of certain male body parts in certain situations. Teacher caught me and thought I just looked it up myself, and didn't believe me when I told them that my friend told me to search it up. Was in Year 4 I think.
pouwya.jpg

integral95

HSC
I did a lot of randomly bad shit to a few teachers.

We had one teacher for languages and music which we always fooled and got out of detention.

I used to take my water bottle, then pour it all on the floor, then squeak my shoes whenever the teacher spoke. Then one day, we had a class paperfight, and I told everyone to start hitting the teacher instead, whom was buried in paper (she was telling us to stop, so we decided to get the teacher instead).

So one day, the teacher snapped and told the whole class we would have to stay in after our early day, until 3pm. Before school finished (2:10pm), we plotted a fake fight. So 2 of my mates started to "punch on" and she went to stop them and everyone ran out, including the teacher's pet, before the bell even rang.

So we fooled the teacher.

There's also art, where we locked out the teacher and stacked stools up at the door, so they would tumble down when they used the key. Then they would go around to the other door in the room, the long way, but we quickly stacked them from that side.

Year 8 was my funnest and silliest year of school :')

Still no detentions though.

We did a lot of other stuff but I can't remember at the moment.
Holy crap that's genius :D

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah Year 8, starting to know who you are along with staying in your bedroom most of the day thanks to puberty :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)