Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
is it just because they don't talk to you, you think of them as skanky or dumb?

HSC
housah0lic said:
is it just because they don't talk to you, you think of them as skanky or dumb?
Most of the ones that I did talk to were pretty dumb tbh...

and most of the apparently 'hot' girls at shops look skanky.

I'm not saying all are....

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
its very simple really

most girls can be attractive, yes they can, if they spend enough time doing their hair and face and such, but most dont because its not worth it.

dumb and skanky girls however, have realised that they are dumb skanks and will get no where in life. that is unless, they become hot. so they spend hours making themselves look good enough to get somewhere in life

so through this, only dumb and skanky girls appear hot because their brain power will just make them the centre of a laugh fest at every party

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i know plenty of very smart girls who are hot

but are also skanks

HSC
Bainesy said:
its very simple really

most girls can be attractive, yes they can, if they spend enough time doing their hair and face and such, but most dont because its not worth it.

dumb and skanky girls however, have realised that they are dumb skanks and will get no where in life. that is unless, they become hot. so they spend hours making themselves look good enough to get somewhere in life

so through this, only dumb and skanky girls appear hot because their brain power will just make them the centre of a laugh fest at every party
Logical answer.

HSC
housah0lic said:
you have spiderman in your avator

lol
what's so bad about having spiderman as my avator?

And btw....its spiderman with 'ironman' lol. If you look closely you can see ironman just beside spiderman.

I have it as my avatar coz I think they're the coolest marvel fighters.

Bainesy

HSC
housah0lic said:
i know plenty of very smart girls who are hot

but are also skanks
you're a girl. and by definition, you cannot spot another hot girl.

you may be able to pick out the ugly ones, but you couldnt rank a set of girls from as super hot, semi hot and hot as a normal guy could

im not trying to be rude, its just fact, and same goes for guys

HSC
Bainesy said:
you're a girl. and by definition, you cannot spot another hot girl.

you may be able to pick out the ugly ones, but you couldnt rank a set of girls from as super hot, semi hot and hot as a normal guy could

im not trying to be rude, its just fact, and same goes for guys
how would you describe a hot girl?

HSC
While there are plenty of hot AND intelligent girls... there are those who have always been able to get into the it crowds and get the hot guy simply due to how they look and have never had any real need to improve their mind.

As for skanks... well, yeah lost cause. They either grow up and right their wrongs or its

SKANK 4 LYF.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lmao i can't spot a hot girl?

oh my.

anyway, the smart, hot girls i know are also stuck up lol

maybe it's just cos i go to danebank

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
I know a lot of absolutely stunning women who are highly intelligent... and who are most definately not skanks. I think you just need to get out more... a lot more. Or hang out with different crowds. And a woman has a right to wear what she wants and not be called a skank by you. Also, remember that women have different thoughts about what they choose to wear and why they choose to wear it then what men do. Women aren't always going to wear something that show's off their bodies for the purpose of attracting men. Being a man I can't speak for all women, but the ones to whom I'm close to say that they will choose clothes that are comfortable for the weather we're having. I can't blame a woman for wearing a small shirt and short shirt or skirt in an Australian summer, and I can't call her a skank just for doing so, that's called being an arsehole. Hell I know young married women who are as true to their husbands as you could be, who are stunningly gorgeous who wear somewhat revealing clothing. I'm pretty sure you can't call them skanks...

You need to remember that women have different ways of thinking about how they dress than we do... and you also need to remember that as a guy, you probably won't ever fully understand.

HSC
housah0lic said:
lmao i can't spot a hot girl?

oh my.

anyway, the smart, hot girls i know are also stuck up lol

maybe it's just cos i go to danebank
I think most smart hot girls are stuck up coz they think they're better than everyone else. Although I'm better than them :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)