Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
Bainesy said:
yea ok then omgd. door is that way

you know you could also say that most girls just really arent that smart. yes, there are a few, but only a few, that you rarely even encounter. the rest are just of average intelligence or lower, so it just seems as though all hot girls are dumb
typical male .

Bainesy

HSC
Well I think that should be an insult, but then again I dont deny being a typical male.

why dont you offer some sort of counter theory as to why hot girls are never smart, hmm?

pinkyforce7

HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
what's so bad about having spiderman as my avator?

And btw....its spiderman with 'ironman' lol. If you look closely you can see ironman just beside spiderman.

I have it as my avatar coz I think they're the coolest marvel fighters.
lol...

this really proves why this thread was created

because OP really HAS NO IDEA, especially when it comes to women.

i know plenty of hot girls that are really smart. most of them like to go around, but seriously, sex is good so why not go out and get it? if you can understand that concept then you can understand why the hot girls you know are skanks.

Bendent

HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
Hey all,

I was just wondering,

Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank?

Discuss.
attractive/good looking people can just be like everybody else

for 'hot'...no comment

that bloke

HSC
Bainesy said:
you're a girl. and by definition, you cannot spot another hot girl.

you may be able to pick out the ugly ones, but you couldnt rank a set of girls from as super hot, semi hot and hot as a normal guy could

im not trying to be rude, its just fact, and same goes for guys
No, it's not fact. In fact, you're a tool. I can assure you you're 'rank' would be very different to mine. Where is the 'normal' you speak of? I suspect houseaholic's rank would look more similar to mine than yours would.

Anyhow, go to uni. Plenty of very attractive women with a bit of brains and character to 'em.

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
i know plenty of hot girls that are really smart. most of them like to go around, but seriously, sex is good so why not go out and get it? if you can understand that concept then you can understand why the hot girls you know are skanks.
smart girls that are also smart arent skanks. its oxymoronic.

a smart girl would know that sexing up a wide range of blokes isnt smart

when you throw out a fishing line you hook a lot of fish which become nice, enjoyable dinners. however some times you throw out a line and catch an old worn out boot with a baby or std inside

yea sex is good. but cmon, think a little before you post

Bainesy

HSC
that bloke said:
No, it's not fact. In fact, you're a tool. I can assure you you're 'rank' would be very different to mine. Where is the 'normal' you speak of? I suspect Ebony's rank would look more similar to mine than yours would.
i dont deny that we will rank things differently but most men would rank women very similarly. what is hot to me would be hot to most other guys. if your trying to say that is wrong well then your either gay or stupid, or both.

HSC
because 'hot' skanky bimbo chicks realise that they don't have to be smart/nice/friendly for people to kiss their ass, as generally dumbfuck people will do so because they're attractive and want to get on their good side for whatever reason

therefore overly made-up skanks can continue on their merry bitchy way and everyone will still pretend to love them, so they can try and befriend them and move up their little social chain

that bloke

HSC
Bainesy said:
smart girls that are also smart arent skanks. its oxymoronic.

a smart girl would know that sexing up a wide range of blokes isnt smart
sexing up a wide range of blokes is neither smart nor stupid. It is a life choice. It only becomes stupid in an appropriate context. i.e. a married politician conducting illicit affairs using hotel rooms

Bainesy said:
yea sex is good. but cmon, think a little before you post
practice what you preach perhaps.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
that bloke said:
No, it's not fact. In fact, you're a tool. I can assure you you're 'rank' would be very different to mine. Where is the 'normal' you speak of? I suspect houseaholic's rank would look more similar to mine than yours would.

Anyhow, go to uni. Plenty of very attractive women with a bit of brains and character to 'em.

Nice edit.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
lol...

this really proves why this thread was created

because OP really HAS NO IDEA, especially when it comes to women.

lol dude. You do know that sex isn't something you should base your life/relationship on.. It's stupid. Sure sex may be good, but no need to sleep around with billions of guys because you like sex. Learn some self-restraint.

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
shinji said:
lol dude. You do know that sex isn't something you should base your life/relationship on.. It's stupid. Sure sex may be good, but no need to sleep around with billions of guys because you like sex. Learn some self-restraint.
Hmmm...much like eating chocolate no? Just because I like chocolate ("because it is so good") doesn't mean I should freely indulge whenever I feel like it. Everything has its consequence ie eating that extra block of chocolate (or two lol) or sleeping with a few extra randomns a week *shrug*

Whatever happened to moderation/common sense with food...and sex?

Edit: Sorry to state the obvious.

johony

HSC
i know a whole bunch of hot, smart girls who pretend to be dumb fucks in order to get attention and build their egos.

the smart, hot ones who don't do that, aren't narcissists.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
icelillies said:
Hmmm...much like eating chocolate no? Just because I like chocolate ("because it is so good") doesn't mean I should freely indulge whenever I feel like it. Everything has its consequence ie eating that extra block of chocolate (or two lol) or sleeping with a few extra randomns a week *shrug*

Whatever happened to moderation/common sense with food...and sex?

Edit: Sorry to state the obvious.
consequences of free love > extra chocolate. no comparison is justifiable.

methinks op is easily intimidated by hot chicks brahhhh...

HSC
omgd. said:
i cant tell if ur agreeing with me or mocking me =S

paris hilton only has fame because of her family
shes not even hot.
she has no boobs no butt and is a skeleton
i dont see any hotness in her at all =S
totes agree with ur second statement though
thats why i said smart girls know theres more important things in life :D
I was saying that looks will get people pretty far e.g. paris hilton and other hollywood ditzes who have everything except a brain.

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
gouge.away said:
consequences of free love > extra chocolate. no comparison is justifiable.
Ahhh but both involve forms of satisfaction with consequence...and to an extent...consumerism lol. Sex is just as easily exploited as say...chocolate. Don't take this parallel so seriously... or further then necessary The point was of common sense and the consequence of ones actions - as opposed to a literal meaning - and so I wasn't equating the consumption of chocolate to promiscuity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)