Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

L

leopard

Hot girls as skanks:
Because they know they're hot and they feel they should flaunt it. They are just being smart and using their superpowers.

Hot girls as airheads:
Because no one is perfect and it's just rare to be 'almost perfect'.

So 'almost perfect' girls do exist. I've known a few girls who were hot and quite smart... but they usually are hot-tempered, little gossiping bitches and quite stuck-up too. But that's like most teen girls... so I guess they're as perfect as you're going to find.

Last edited by a moderator:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If OP could get hot girls, he wouldn't have made this thread.

HSC
SylvesterBr said:
If OP could get hot girls, he wouldn't have made this thread.

I can actually, but I just don't try. + I'd rather be single at this point of time :headbang:

The reason for this thread is that I just wanted to see peoples opinions about the topic being discussed.

:wave:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
I can actually, but I just don't try.

If you say so.

+ I'd rather be single at this point of time :headbang:
I never said anything about actually going out with them.

The reason for this thread is that I just wanted to see peoples opinions about the topic being discussed.
To a large degree you're actually right.

I just tend to be an arsehole for the sake of it ^_^

HSC
SylvesterBr said:
If you say so.

I never said anything about actually going out with them.

To a large degree you're actually right.

I just tend to be an arsehole for the sake of it ^_^
Rightyo...

Aren't you supposed to be posting in the VIC section of this site? :confused:

jennieTalia

HSC
Bainesy said:
you're a girl. and by definition, you cannot spot another hot girl.

you may be able to pick out the ugly ones, but you couldnt rank a set of girls from as super hot, semi hot and hot as a normal guy could

im not trying to be rude, its just fact, and same goes for guys
Unless your gay. Or very perceptive.

Raeden

HSC
Bainesy said:
you know you could also say that most girls just really arent that smart. yes, there are a few, but only a few, that you rarely even encounter. the rest are just of average intelligence or lower, so it just seems as though all hot girls are dumb
I find this highly insulting. I have evidence to prove that females are at least as smart as males.

We had four OP 1's at my school this year, and all four were females. There was only one male in the top 10% of our cohort.

The only reason you see more males working in the intelligent industries, is because of how incredibly sexist society once was. Females were never given a chance to learn, or they were never pushed to go into maths or science fields. Now, society has evened out, and males and females both have the same opportunities... so, you'll be seeing a lot more females higher up in the career chain, and more of them in maths, science and engineering fields.

And, as to why "hot girls" are dumb, a lot of them aren't. They can talk... despite us society not wanting them to...

But, a lot of them are stupid? Why? I agree with what somebody else said in this thread about the difference between being "hot" and being beautiful. Hotness is created, and intelligent people know that being "hot" isn't worth it. It is probably a lot of work for little gain.

I wouldn't know how much work it is... I've never tried. Never seen the point, myself.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Raeden said:
I find this highly insulting. I have evidence to prove that females are at least as smart as males.

We had four OP 1's at my school this year, and all four were females. There was only one male in the top 10% of our cohort.

The only reason you see more males working in the intelligent industries, is because of how incredibly sexist society once was. Females were never given a chance to learn, or they were never pushed to go into maths or science fields. Now, society has evened out, and males and females both have the same opportunities... so, you'll be seeing a lot more females higher up in the career chain, and more of them in maths, science and engineering fields.

And, as to why "hot girls" are dumb, a lot of them aren't. They can talk... despite us society not wanting them to...

But, a lot of them are stupid? Why? I agree with what somebody else said in this thread about the difference between being "hot" and being beautiful. Hotness is created, and intelligent people know that being "hot" isn't worth it. It is probably a lot of work for little gain.

I wouldn't know how much work it is... I've never tried. Never seen the point, myself.
lol that isn't proof you dickhead

HSC
Raeden said:

um no.
bad argument.

dp624

HSC
Raeden said:

In NSW
23 100UAIS
only like 7 of them were girls...

Raeden

HSC
Fine, I have circumstantial evidence.
The thing is, you can't just go around being stuck up, saying that as a whole, females are stupid. Because it is not true. There is no separation in intelligence like there is in strength.

I admit, males are stronger than females. But, they are not as a whole smarter than females.

Sure, there are some stupid females. But there are some stupid males as well. Intelligence has nothing to do with your gender/sex.

There are differences, generally, between males and females, but intellect is not one of them.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Raeden said:
Fine, I have circumstantial evidence.
The thing is, you can't just go around being stuck up, saying that as a whole, females are stupid. Because it is not true. There is no separation in intelligence like there is in strength.

I admit, males are stronger than females. But, they are not as a whole smarter than females.

Sure, there are some stupid females. But there are some stupid males as well. Intelligence has nothing to do with your gender/sex.

There are differences, generally, between males and females, but intellect is not one of them.
lol did you even read the thread?

Raeden

HSC
Yes, I was just responding to what one individual said. They commented that the reason as to why most "hot girls" are dumb is because females in general are stupid. I quoted the post in my first argument, however people were arguing against my argument (by calling me stupid), and as such, I retailiated.

So, it may not be relavent to the OP, but it was certainly relevant to something within this thread.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Raeden said:
Yes, I was just responding to what one individual said. They commented that the reason as to why most "hot girls" are dumb is because females in general are stupid. I quoted the post in my first argument, however people were arguing against my argument (by calling me stupid), and as such, I retailiated.

So, it may not be relavent to the OP, but it was certainly relevant to something within this thread.
girls are pretty dumb tbh.

brookl

HSC
CIV1501 said:
girls are pretty dumb tbh.
:O you can't generalise girls that way, it would be like saying 'all guys are pricks, not that i agree with that statement.
you have to be careful when you make a gross statement like that

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
brookl said:
:O you can't generalise girls that way, it would be like saying 'all guys are pricks, not that i agree with that statement.
you have to be careful when you make a gross statement like that
prove me wrong.

by getting tits out for the boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)