Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

Raeden

HSC
It's never over when I'm involved.

There are three things that everybody should know. The first, is never get into a land war with asia, the second is never go up against a sicilian when DEATH is on the line, and the third is never get into an argument with Raeden, unless you wish to still be arguing about it three years later.

Pace_T

HSC
Raeden said:

There are three things that everybody should know. The first, is never get into a land war with asia, the second is never go up against a sicilian when DEATH is on the line, and the third is never get into an argument with Raeden, unless you wish to still be arguing about it three years later.
sicilian, huh?

HSC
Raeden said:

k. i won already, though.

also, i will cry rape if you pursue this in person.

or i will do something else which hasnt come to mind yet...

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Raeden said:
And, if you are a female, and you are saying that girls are stupid, that means you are then saying that you are stupid yourself, and that your opinions are not worth thinking about, or taking seriously.

Ah, contradictions are fun.

Poor girl, i bet this comment made you feel very clever. It shouldn't. :(

brookl

HSC
i dont understand why us girls have to provide evidence on the fact that we aren't all dumb.
maybe we should start a thread saying that 'guys are dumb' and asking for evidence to prove against 'that' statement (not that i personally agree with it)

4theHSC

HSC
brookl said:
i dont understand why us girls have to provide evidence on the fact that we aren't all dumb.
maybe we should start a thread saying that 'guys are dumb' and asking for evidence to prove against 'that' statement (not that i personally agree with it)
no one asked you to provide evidence of whether you are dumb or not :p, and by all means start a thread suggesting guys are dumb... no one cares :)

HSC
This thread need to be deleted. Its pointless and rude to other viewers.

Mods please delete this.

amyrowe

HSC
that question is not cohesive to me at all, because i rate people as "hot" if they are intelligent. sorry to threaten your inherently subjective and offensive question.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Delete this thread please.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Saying that makes you sound stupid.
If you honestly think that sex defines somebodies intellect, then you, yourself, must be deficient in brain cells.

Let me type concisely for you so you can understand.

1. I am a girl.
2. I got an OP1.
3. Three other females recieved OP1s in our school.

Ergo, girls can be smart, just as much as guys can be smart.
lol k dude.

terrible arguement from someone who is apparently very intelligent lol

HSC
you're acting like you have high standards by calling them "dumb" and "skanks" to excuse the fact that you're an ugly retard

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

Lol asia is an entity now? Cos like fairly sure we got into a war with an asian country in 3 major wars in the 20th century.

Im also fairly sure i could be a small sicilian child or woman in a fight to the death lol?

You're still dumb until proven otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)