Wii (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
I dont know anyone irl who owns a Wii yet :S I wanna try one out to see what all the fuss was about.. With all the Wii fans lurking around the internet youd thinkg SOMEONE in my gradewould get one..

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Legham said:
I dont know anyone irl who owns a Wii yet :S I wanna try one out to see what all the fuss was about.. With all the Wii fans lurking around the internet youd thinkg SOMEONE in my gradewould get one..
It's just that the force of 14 year old Wii/Zelda fan boys are too much for the haters to truely arise and burn the console as it should be.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Anyone watch the news today? Can't remember which one exactly, but it was one of those cheer-up somethingorother story which showed the "new generation of gamers". Old people.

They showed an old lady standing in front of 30 odd other old people, each sitting in their own recliner couch, with a wiimote in hand playing bowling on wiisports. She hit a strike and everyone just started clapping and cheering, it was awesome.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
Anyone watch the news today? Can't remember which one exactly, but it was one of those cheer-up somethingorother story which showed the "new generation of gamers". Old people.

They showed an old lady standing in front of 30 odd other old people, each sitting in their own recliner couch, with a wiimote in hand playing bowling on wiisports. She hit a strike and everyone just started clapping and cheering, it was awesome.
lol, i bet that wasn't staged :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
runtlocks said:

Haha, I remember hearing that news story but didn't actually watch it. I didn't know they were playing the wii, though.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Dammit :(
But now Super Paper Mario has been pushed off the Q2 Europe Releases list :( :(
I might get a wii just to PLAY Super Paper Mario. Man i love the mario games, all of them. Ahh, childhood memories....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In fiscal 2008, we will double our offerings on the DS and the Wii, including Spider-Man, Shrek, Transformers, and Guitar Hero," Griffith told listeners. While this almost certainly indicates that Guitar Hero will arrive on Wii before March 2008, Griffith's somewhat vague statement still leaves open the possibility of a portable version on DS.

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/02/08/guitar-hero-rocks-on-wii-maybe-ds-too/

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Guitar Hero won't happen for DS. If it does it's going to be really stupid or just a "rock version" of DJ MAX.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
...I imagined if I had a Wii and finished Zelda already I'd be pretty bored with it at the moment

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh this is the wii forum. i somehow read 'ds' as 'wii'

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, same. Although the downloadable song packs are too overpriced :( My gf is getting me a second guitar so we can do co-op together, and with friends.

Legham

HSC
Is guitar hero any different on 360, other than the extra downloadable song packs? I know it's got a different guitar (a way better one :(), but thats all i know.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Better guitar, a couple of exclusive songs, the downloads, leaderboards over xbox-live..... A couple of things, but probably not worth the extra $100 if you've already got it on PS2.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think an extra guitar is $70 or something like that at JB

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
oh this is the wii forum. i somehow read 'ds' as 'wii'
Way to read :( Wasn't it announced for Wii like ages ago though? Or was that just the word on the street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)