Wii (1 Viewer)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
i want metroid. but then i still havent got a wii yet so it doesnt make that much difference to me right now.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
same, but mines going once i get the wii.
preferably in black.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Oh, nice! Hmmm a very tempting purchase. Is it playable online?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yep!
I'll probably pick it up tomorrow if it isn't sold out

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Got it :)
Pretty solid, but the load times are more than I'm used to on a Nintendo console. Still not as bad as PS2 or xbox load times but yeah.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
got it too. they only had them behind the counter. Havent had a chance to play it yet. Have you played it online?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Not yet, might give it a try tonight. If not then definitely tomorrow. It's pretty easy, in my first match I beat the computer 33-0 at a normal setting

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
umm i just got my wii modded :)

got some JPN and US imports .. ummm kinda nice.. about $80-100 atm.. got mine overseas..

umm siome ppl might be interested.. *shrug* its been good so far :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah I should really mod mine for Super Paper Mario, God only knows when it'll actually come out in PAL regions.

Oh, and just found out that there's 40% off Wii games (that were released before May 30) at Big W until June 27. Apparently Warioware is $30!

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Just played Mario Strikers online. Very very solid, ran very smoothly with no hiccups whatsoever, and was able to find games within a minute.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I can't go online till I move back to Aus :(

Oh well, it'll make it all seem new again!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
why cant you play in singapore?
My Wii is Australian, that could be why but I don't think it is. I think Singapore just doesn't have the service at the moment.

Or it could be that my wireless box is too far away, but I can't be bothered checking.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Strange. I would have thought that the region wouldn't really matter. What is the voltage in singapore, btw? Would I be able to use my Aussie appliances?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Strange. I would have thought that the region wouldn't really matter. What is the voltage in singapore, btw? Would I be able to use my Aussie appliances?
Yeah, I think it's just that you can't get the service here. As far as I know region isn't the problem. Ah well, I can wait a few months to try it out.

Not sure what the voltage is, but I haven't had any trouble using anything I've bought from Australia here and vice versa. You'll just need to grab some adapters, they're the same as the British ones. Big square things with three prongs, like this. Might want to grab some power boards as well so you don't need so many adapters.

CieL

HSC
Yeah, same adapters as HK.. [obviously but anyway]

I never have any troubles between Aus and HK.. regardless of phone chargers, laptops, etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)