Wii (1 Viewer)

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Just ordered a freeloader at play-asia for around $21. For those that don't know, a freeloader allows you to play imported games

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
click here said:
Just ordered a freeloader at play-asia for around $21. For those that don't know, a freeloader allows you to play imported games
be careful with updating: theres a good chance nintendo will block it in the next major update, which people seem to think will also be on the mario kart disc.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
nintendo can fuck on off, people are buying the freeloaders and buying their games because they won't get off their arse.

they're just pissed off they won't be selling brawl to the dedicated gamers at overpriced aussie prices.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
runtlocks said:
nintendo can fuck on off, people are buying the freeloaders and buying their games because they won't get off their arse.

they're just pissed off they won't be selling brawl to the dedicated gamers at overpriced aussie prices.
If I had a wii I'd buy a freeloader and brawl.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
that's what everyone in the know is doing. ninty want to block the use of freeloaders? maybe if they didn't make the wait for us and the europeans so long for one of the biggest releases of this year we wouldn't have to resort to getting one. we're still buying their games, i don't see what the problem is

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I think the Wii > PS3/XBOX360 but I guess it depends on what you want.
The wii is better value for money especially for a casual gamer. My b/f has a wii and PS3 and it seems wii is heaps better for social gaming and gaming for all types of people and ages. My 4 year old cousin can play wii sports as can my 50+ year old dad (and they both love it). I dont care about the graphics or blue-ray (like I could afford those DVDs yet anyway) so the PS3 doesnt do much for me.

You can also download the old-school games you use to play on supernes which is awesome. Wii-cart is cool and hoping to get wii-fit soon.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Yeah but PS3 has much better games.

Wii is good for party gaming, but thats about it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 are hardly party gaming

blakegman

HSC
N/A
3 games from the entire wii catalogue doesnt disprove the generalisation.

While i see your point, in comparison to the xbox and ps3, the Wii cant compete in games for the serious gamer or whatever you like to call those type of games.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Well yeah I agree for sure, but you can't say 'good for party gaming and that's about it' when I've already provided a few games with hours upon hours of gameplay. And that's just three, there's plenty more

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Yeah i didn't mean it was a party gaming machine and that's it, but that its niche, and that's what it does best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)