Wii (1 Viewer)

xinxin89

HSC
Can someone please explain to me what exactly comes with the package when u buy say Wii Sports. Do you only get the software for Sports or do you get free games too or wtv?

watkinzez

HSC
xinxin89 said:
Can someone please explain to me what exactly comes with the package when u buy say Wii Sports. Do you only get the software for Sports or do you get free games too or wtv?
... ?

Wii Sports is a disc that comes with the console. Has 5 games- Tennis, Baseball, Bowling, Golf, and Boxing. Any other game you have to buy seperately.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I really don't like the look of any other games to be honest. This was my initial concern with Wii, after Zelda there's really nothing to look forward to for a while.

Maybe Warioware: Smooth Moves, comes out in about 4 weeks, would be a great party game. I'm probably just gonna save my money and wait for the next Mario Party, and the great games coming out 2nd half of 07.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i have zelda and will be finishing it some time soon. What game should i get next guys?
I would get Splinter Cell and/or Red Steel. But right now I want SSBB!

iwannarock

HSC
bazookajoe said:
I really don't like the look of any other games to be honest. This was my initial concern with Wii, after Zelda there's really nothing to look forward to for a while.

Maybe Warioware: Smooth Moves, comes out in about 4 weeks, would be a great party game. I'm probably just gonna save my money and wait for the next Mario Party, and the great games coming out 2nd half of 07.
what about super monkeyball and rayman raving rabbids.

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/749/749560p2.html

this lists some games to get from the current line up.

501n2u

HSC
ive started playing COD3 and it's damn confusing to control at first, but after a while you sort of get the hang of it. ive also got wii sports and wii play, personally i think sports is so much better than play *shrugs* my friend's buying me happy feet on wii even though the reviews for the game are extremely crap, the movie kicked ass =]. mmm... trauma centre looks pretty good but it's not out in aus yet, well not on wii.

Guernica

HSC
What would be the best wii game to get for a girl who isn't regularly much of a "gamer"?

Guernica

HSC
I want like, a real good game not like, wii sports. So yeah Zelda might be the way to go.

HSC
Guernica said:
What would be the best wii game to get for a girl who isn't regularly much of a "gamer"?
As a girl who doesn't play games too often - I would say Zelda or Rayman (although only Rayman if she has other poeple to play with)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
just to give you some figures when wii was sold
in america(600k)were sold out within 1 or days
474k games which were ordered was zelda

unfortunately im one of the sad people who went and got red steel.still a good game.

Miles Edgeworth=dude your soo right
http://au.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=25281280&sid=6163714

the link is referring to show much fucked ps3 is getting owned by nintendo and microsoft

as long as sony gets screwed im happy.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Ahh man, I'll need to get a Wii soon, if only for Wii Music and Zelda:(

And I've played a few of the Wii Sports games, they're pretty great for free games, but have their flaws still. Would be good to see what happens when they release a game fully devoted to a sport.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
runtlocks said:
Would be good to see what happens when they release a game fully devoted to a sport.
say Madden 07 perhaps? i got it and for someone who isnt an NFL fan, i love it, its an awesome game and it uses the Wii controller pretty well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)