• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Winter Break Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Oh. Well.
I see how it is.
Be moar bilingual.
As you're so bi.
Idk.
/phail at humour.
Hahahaha, oh Liz :p

Don't worry, I"m not one of those who thinks same sex couples should be able to marry, because "marriage" is very definate to me in who it applies to, as it has quite a religious basis, tradition, blahblahblah. They should have an equal equivalent tho...

Just telling you so we can still be friends :p

And I AM bilingual, lol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hahahaha, oh Liz :p

Don't worry, I"m not one of those who thinks same sex couples should be able to marry, because "marriage" is very definate to me in who it applies to, as it has quite a religious basis, tradition, blahblahblah. They should have an equal equivalent tho...

Just telling you so we can still be friends :p

And I AM bilingual, lol.
But.. doesn't allowing an "equal equivalent" effectively reduce the meaning and importance of the traditional marriage, defeating the purpose of keeping the two unions separate?
Just sayin'.

We can still be friends, though, rofl.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
But.. doesn't allowing an "equal equivalent" effectively reduce the meaning and importance of the traditional marriage, defeating the purpose of keeping the two unions separate?
Just sayin'.

We can still be friends, though, rofl.
Meh, I think marriage is stupid now except for personal financial reasons. Marriage is utterly devalued thesedays anyway.

No, I don't think so but I can't be bothered to type out my my argument right now, we shall discuss this one day! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)