Wish List Thread (1 Viewer)

octopie

HSC
I want TOMS shoes D:
Also a DSLR would be nice.
And a Gibson electric-acoustic.
Plane tickets to America where they have awesome line ups for festivals.

And more freedom ):

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
tbh i find all this new 3d crap annoying and distracting from the actual movie.

~coming from someone who hasnt seen avatar in 3d, but a couple of kiddie/theme park short films and clash of the titans in 3d~

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I quite enjoyed Avatar in 3D.

Clash of the Titans was supposed to be awful in 3D because they just tacked it on at the end, so it was all fuzzy or whatever.

chamelia

HSC
there's this dude in one of my tutorial who has a Venom (as in the marvel comics character) hoodie.

basically... the front and back look like Venoms chest and back, and on the hood, there is Venoms eyes, and his teeth down the sides, so when u put the hood on you sorta look like Venom.

pretty cool. i want.
Buy that and you will swiflty be un meliz99ssa 'ed. I promise you.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
The underside of the bag is grey snakeskin textured stuff, so there is a side to put down on the table.

I love the dress, Jason doesn't but I suppose he can just eat it haha.

chamelia

HSC
Jason can stick his outrageously incorrect opinions (yes, opinions can be wrong) up his ass. I still say it would end up a 1-2 use bag. Drinks get spilt, palms get sweaty, a lot of surfaces are surprisingly dirty. I sound like and OCD sufferer here - but it's all true.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah those are my exact thoughts about the bag. Feathers are pretty much the least resilient things ever.

I have given slightly mushed feather earrings to Ziggy and he usually tries his best to fix them, but he can't do it all.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC

Thomas Sabo shark, which I'm going to get as soon as my Octopus pendant arrives and I've paid the last $100 off the Raven pendant.

Also:

Still want it :)

Enchantress91

HSC
I love that dress (colour+style)! But right now I desperately need that trench coat by Witchery and pencil skirt from Sportsgirl.

HSC
The scent of high school. I think I'll get a bottle after the exams. I know that it's what every teen girl used to smell like but it takes me back to the good times and makes me happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)