Wish List Thread (1 Viewer)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
yeah but i wanna relive the fun moments and change some stuff :(
Nah, you don't want to change things.
My HSC English story was about the consequences of time travelling in order to change the past. A professor guy built a time machine for the fun of it and then he decided to have toast for breakfast instead of cornflakes and ended up causing world war three.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Nah, you don't want to change things.
My HSC English story was about the consequences of time travelling in order to change the past. A professor guy built a time machine for the fun of it and then he decided to have toast for breakfast instead of cornflakes and ended up causing world war three.
:O

i'd go back to year 7 and learn guitar instead of piano, and i'd continue practicing it.
and i'd not pick b. engineering.
and i'd manage my time well.

but then maybe i'd accidentally end the world, so yeah, no time machine for me :(

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
:O

i'd go back to year 7 and learn guitar instead of piano, and i'd continue practicing it.
and i'd not pick b. engineering.
and i'd manage my time well.

but then maybe i'd accidentally end the world, so yeah, no time machine for me :(
And I would actually do the two years worth of work in General Maths that I didn't do so as to get me a kick-ass mark... but think, had I done that work the planet may have blown up. I saved the world by not doing my Maths homework.
So all in all, time travelling is highly illogical and dangerous. I'm glad you've decided against the time machine. Must leave that kind of stuff to the Doctor.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i wish that general pants, calla (chatswood), sportsgirl, cotton on and hispter were my entire wardrobe.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Moss green, burgundy and chocolate brown tights. Maybe some wine coloured ones as well.

American Apparel have some good colours...

I made orange and poppyseed cupcakes yesterday. You can have one.

militsa

HSC
There are a million and one things i could possibly wish for! :D
But some are inappropriate for it to be said so ill say a few that are on my mind for the time being..hehe..
1) Formal dress for year twelve function coming up in about a couple months time
2) Have the power to read peoples mind
3) A new pair of designer jeans
4) and oh yeah, i wish i could have some cloned twin of my own, so my twin can do all the boring things in life, like homework and on some occasions go to school for me, so i can relax and have FUNN!! haha random but hay how cool!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
there's this dude in one of my tutorial who has a Venom (as in the marvel comics character) hoodie.

basically... the front and back look like Venoms chest and back, and on the hood, there is Venoms eyes, and his teeth down the sides, so when u put the hood on you sorta look like Venom.

pretty cool. i want.

irate

HSC
N/A
LOL Omie Jay.

I wish for more time. There's nothing more valuable.

Oh and a 3D Television.

irate

HSC
N/A
It's called real life, bro.
Right. Actually I rarely watch TV. I just want to experience home theater 3D sometime soon - though my prediction is that it is shit compared to the big screen, like 2D compared to 3D, or DVD to Blu-ray, tape to CD.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I wish for a whole new winter wardrobe, but probably only going to end up buying a couple of trenchcoats and hoodies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)