HSC
N/A
it gets boring lol

porsche 911s are so popular because they are amazing and you can live with them
this is what makes great cars

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Nah but what about cars that have a shitload of power that you can't use? FWD rockets like the alfa 147 GTA (sup gella's bro, totally gonna tax that car) or mazda3 mps. 0-100 in 6 seconds is pretty decent for a cheap (using hte term loosely) car.

But they're front wheel drives, packed with understeer. The mazda even has a torque limiting clutch. Hammering it through a corner would feel pretty good in one of those imo

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I've owned a few classic/exotic vehicles.

They either got stolen or blew up. Never again. It's hornet 900s all the way now.

The best vehicle in the world is the one that's driveable and still in your driveway.

Imagine the first time someone puts a huge dent in the side of your miura with their car door because you parked it at the local woolies.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
what about them?

they are limited by their fwd

lol @ aurions, sticking 200kw in a heavy fwd is the dumbest thing fuck me dead

my car has no where near the power of those and i get torque steer and wheels lighting up in corners in 2nd gear, it would be such a fast and gr8 car if rwd or 4wd (i get a boner thinking about a 4wd turbo 206 gti tbh, dream car)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
they are limited by their fwd
Yeah that's what makes em mad. Working towards a goal but limited by a budget. That's why exotics are so boring. They work. You can't turn traction control off and really have fun with it, but I can throw my beetle around corners til the cows come home.

They were a stupid idea to begin with, a FWD sports car, but that's what makes em so likeable. You actually drive them, as opposed to just stepping on a pedal and turning a wheel.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
i do love my car actually

black was bad choice but it would be badass in the city

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
It's all about the grin factor. 1700km on the bike and I'm yet to pull off my helmet without a giant smile on my face. The most fun I've had behind the wheel was a quick fang of my friends dc5r. Loved the harsh suspension, feeling every bump in the road, but still nowhere as much fun as leaning out with your head cocked at 60 degrees.

Everyone wants to own a sports car, after all wheres the fun in owning a car if you don't have to wrestle it around corners? To each their own and all that. But still, exotics are pretty boring, they were designed only with a lap time in mind.
Cant wait till my bike gets fixed.

4Km and i was like YAY!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Have fun sitting in your Muira on Parramatta road and having the carburettor catch on fire.
Edit: With that in mind, a hectic boosted R32 GT-R with like 400-500hp so I can rape cunt in 360 modenas.

Last edited:

moke

HSC
pfft x2 my miura is gonna be too fast for some gronk to scratch its door. i wudnt park it at woolies. id give the wheel to my mate, commando roll out, grab whatever i wanted from woolies (take it at gunpoint), jump back into my still moving miura, speed away from the cops (and you dropkicks in your "everyday drivers"), driving so fast that the cops carburettors catch on fire, and be living the high life in a small latin american country quicker than you can say "scissor doors."

fag

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
muiras don't have scissor doors and cop cars don't have carburettors.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
i love it when cops drop down to first just to hammer past me and show me that they're mad cunts

VEs squat something shocking

Uncle

Banned
HSC
id get any car thats not mine.

but really what matters is the car is easy to fix myself to a certain extent so i dont need a fucking crowbar to open the hood just to replace some fucking spark plugs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)