Woest Olympics Ever? (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
that spectator shouldn't have been there

these games were good, shows to never believe the media, i was skeptical of all their criticism anyway because european's are a lot more relaxed and disorganised, but it doesn't mean they won't have things ready or that they will put on a bad show.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
channel 7 showed a reminscence of the two weeks with really moving music, particularly to when some athletes were awarded their medals. i cried, because they cried - esp when that guy who won the 1500m and 5000m run got his. it was beautiful :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
No matter what Tommy says, I didn't see anyone declare Athens 2004 to be the best games ever at the closing ceremony:D

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
No matter what Tommy says, I didn't see anyone declare Athens 2004 to be the best games ever at the closing ceremony:D
haha us aussies think we better than everyone else :rolleyes: :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
the idiot has done it before... when he ran onto the tracks at british F1 GP a year ago... makes u wonderhow he got his visas to greece...
Cause of him schumacher lost the race ... he was jailed in britain ... but hes got off in greece ... he should be banned from every sporting event in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)