Woman Gets 11 Years for Cooking Boyfriend and Feeding Him to Guests (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
A court in the Russian internal republic of Bashkortostan has passed an 11-year sentence to a woman who killed her boyfriend with an axe and then cooked him in a variety of dishes which she fed to her guests at a New Year party.

The Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reports that the incident took place in the small town of Sterlitamak. The 44-year old woman suspected her boyfriend, who was younger than her, of unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.

Then, the woman flayed and dismembered the body. She threw away the head and used the rest to cook a New Year dinner. She minced some meat and used in meatballs and dumplings and also made jellied meat with hands and feet — she later bartered that dish for liquor with neighbors.

When the guests arrived, the woman treated them to everything she cooked — meatballs, dumplings, soup and liver sausage. The people did not know they were eating human flesh, only one guest noticed that the meat was unusually sweet, but he was told that this was because it was very fresh.

When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/11/16/bashkircannibal.shtml

------------------------------

what is it with russian girls and hurting men :(

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
ok...

i can understand being suspicious of your bf, i can understand getting into a fight, i can understand killing them an axe, i can understand trying to dispose of the body by human consumption, but spending that long preparing several dishes for a party....

what ever happened to just chucking their ground meatiness into a chilli soup.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm guessing the guests will go vego for a little while.

Quite nauseating.

grue

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
exactly! were we the only ones who laughed...i feel bad now. but ROFL. :eek:
I'm sorry about the gruesome seriousness of the news, but I laughed as well. :( I wonder how the guests felt afterwards? :rofl:

grue

HSC
FireFlower said:
Wow, thats disgusting. Although I find stuff like this strangely fascinating, from a sort of pyschological point of view. It shows just how warped people can be. Does anyone else think like this or am I some kind of freak?
Don't worry, I get similar comments from my friends on the nature of my psychology. Luckily they haven't handed me to the police yet though..

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
A court in the Russian internal republic of Bashkortostan has passed an 11-year sentence to a woman who killed her boyfriend with an axe and then cooked him in a variety of dishes which she fed to her guests at a New Year party.

The Komsomolskaya Pravda daily reports that the incident took place in the small town of Sterlitamak. The 44-year old woman suspected her boyfriend, who was younger than her, of unfaithfulness and in a heated row grabbed an axe and hacked him to death.

Then, the woman flayed and dismembered the body. She threw away the head and used the rest to cook a New Year dinner. She minced some meat and used in meatballs and dumplings and also made jellied meat with hands and feet — she later bartered that dish for liquor with neighbors.

When the guests arrived, the woman treated them to everything she cooked — meatballs, dumplings, soup and liver sausage. The people did not know they were eating human flesh, only one guest noticed that the meat was unusually sweet, but he was told that this was because it was very fresh.

When the party was coming to an end, one of the guests looked into the fridge and found a severed human hand there. He called the police and the murderer confessed during the first questioning.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2006/11/16/bashkircannibal.shtml

------------------------------

what is it with russian girls and hurting men :(
Sombody get some fava beans ...

karoooh

HSC
I know I laughed. And yea, it's quite gruesome.

But why did she keep a hand in the fridge instead of just using it, like she did with the rest of the body? Like, huh?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha one guest said the meat tasted a bit sweet. It must have been a pretty big party, theres a fair bit of flesh on a human body to get rid of. Imagine how those peopel must feel after eating human.

and she only got 11 years, wtf!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that's just fucking gross. see people like her deserve the death penalty :S
Moreso than many other people, yes. Ugh, what a repugnant story.

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
ok...

i can understand being suspicious of your bf, i can understand getting into a fight, i can understand killing them an axe, i can understand trying to dispose of the body by human consumption, but spending that long preparing several dishes for a party....

what ever happened to just chucking their ground meatiness into a chilli soup.
I believe the answer to that question is this: It's Russia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)