Women boozing is not sexually attractive to men (1 Viewer)

Smokee

HSC
I dont go out and get drunk to be attractive to men... i can say only one or two of my friends do that. as seriously they are the desprate ones. and then they think they should go out and do it cause males find it sooo attrative. but really by the sounds of it males only go for them cause they are easy..

haha i dont give a shit what anyone thinks of me when im drunk. im out drinking to have a good time... not to worry about if im looking attractive or not for the males..

yeah i agree

Pace_T

HSC
when i see a girl thats totally smashed from that point on i'd only see her as a slurry.

so dont complain when guys only use you for sex. now you know why.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Girls drinking goon isnt attractive.
Girls in a group being drunk and loud and fucking annoying in a queue is
HIGHLY unattractive.

__moonriver

HSC
Wow, now I completely understand that my alcoholic tendencies scare all my potential boyfriends away.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I think its attractive, a girl laughing and having a good time and not caring what people think, more social and talkative and open to my advances. Hell yeah.

Drinking to excess is bad, like if you are wasted throwing up in the gutter = not attractive, but just tipsy and having a good time is hot as hell. I like girls who know how to enjoy themselves and are fun to be around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)