Worried about my atar. Please help. (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey guys. recently im failing most of my exams/assessments including my half yearlys at school(Blakehurst High School) that counts towards my hsc, im worried that i wont be able to get a hsc certificate. i do eng stand, biology 2u maths, business studies, and visual arts. i dont know why, but ive studied everything before the exams and i wasnt expecting to get marks that was pretty bad for the hsc. especially for maths, recent exam i got below 20% (not saying the actual mark) and it got me more worried about my atar. I lowered my expectations about my atar, to 55 since i failed most of my exams, including the half yearlys. this is what im going for: http://future.uws.edu.au/future_stu..._technology/bachelor_of_design_and_technology

can anyone help me out if i could still get an atar of 50 and above at least?.

HSC
Our school doesnt do ranks for each subjects, for my school compared in the whole state, its around 400 something... i think i dunno every site has different rank for my school.

kabytto

HSC
What really matters is your rank within your cohort for each subject, not your marks because they are always subjective.
But yes if you are coming in a position as bad as your tone makes it sound in your post, then it is looking pretty grim.

On a side note however, i'm amazed that you managed to snag your username- nice!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)