Worst car on the road today? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Agreed. But I think on a size/dimensions deal... you'll find that you can get bigger Korean cars for the same buck as Japanese cars (e.g. Cruze, Elantra, Sonata, etc). Bigger isn't always better but just an observation which is bound to bear relevance to many families who don't care about driving dynamics and are happy with a Korean car which has similar reliability, and surprisingly good looks (as of recently).
New Hyundais, especially the pricier ones are good cars, no question.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why the thing with saabs?

They have no outstanding features that make theM desirable
+ they are uglay

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I'm with riet. We had a 99 model grandeur from 2000-2004, level of equip for 39k was amazing. Shame the car wasn't more reliable, though in its defence it was an incompetent service department - every time it got serviced something would fuck up and it'd get fixed then last just til the next service.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
hate keys in the centre they make way more noise since they touch the car where as when they are hanging they will only jingle if you are driving retarded, also wtf as if your knees are that close to the keys kwayera, you must be one of those weirdos who sits really far forward. I havent ever had that problem.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
SO obviously they changed it and later model Saabs don't have the handbreak/keyfob issue, and therefore your complaint no longer applies :p
Coincidence or causation: Saab is being wound down.

As for the keys dangling and hitting your leg... it depends how many keys you have, or if you are a really tall guy in a really small car! I do like those wireless/comfort access keys which stay in your pocket.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Er.. unrelated? Saab is/was being wound down because GM fucked it up, didn't improve the cars and didn't improve the prices.
(duh? sarcasm much?) In all seriousness though, Saab was seriously trying to charge way too much for what was very medicore cars towards the end of it's life and in a way, I am glad that it is being discontinued and the brand/technology will probably end up with some new manufacturer which hopefully can afford to fix it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)