Worst car on the road today? (4 Viewers)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah and i disagree because it is cheap

why the fuck would you want an excel at all

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
+ death traps with horrible handling, no power, horrible gearboxes, horrible interior and they are death traps

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
korean cars are shit compared to jap cars

kia/hyundais are just homo, look at their pathetic attempt to create a sports car in the tiburon/cerato koup, as well as their "luxury" range, consisting of genesis/grand-something, in the US which is pretty feeble, compared to the superior japanese sports range of wrxs/skylines/lexus

volvos/saabs are expensive and ugly, i hate them, and also peugeuts, they are quite crap...

sure u can go on about how a certain car is safe, but personally i dont give a shit about safety features, nor do i care about fuel efficiency, nor reliability....

styling/interiors/performance/size of rims should be more important, due to the age of this forum's users

final verdict: saab 9-3 convertible, worst way to spend 70k imo

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
why? coz i dissed your beloved peugeut?

i cant seem to find a good reason why you'd want one

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
reliability isnt a serious issue? unless your car is ancient or has been trashed around, im sure any reasonably new 2000s car or maybe even post 1993, in good condition can start regularly for another 5 years

and @ spade, i never said im a big car's person, im just dissing specific cars/makes based on what i find important in a car. basically, looks/interior/origin/performance

the 206, is bad looking, has poor interiors, and is from france

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
korean cars are shit compared to jap cars

kia/hyundais are just homo, look at their pathetic attempt to create a sports car in the tiburon/cerato koup, as well as their "luxury" range, consisting of genesis/grand-something, in the US which is pretty feeble, compared to the superior japanese sports range of wrxs/skylines/lexus

volvos/saabs are expensive and ugly, i hate them, and also peugeuts, they are quite crap...

sure u can go on about how a certain car is safe, but personally i dont give a shit about safety features, nor do i care about fuel efficiency, nor reliability....

styling/interiors/performance/size of rims should be more important, due to the age of this forum's users

final verdict: saab 9-3 convertible, worst way to spend 70k imo
The newer Korean cars are a marked improvement on the old ones though... I don't think anyone would argue that Hyundai and Kia have not significantly improved since the Excel days. They now have great build quality and reliability... but lack the driving finesse or good design which the rivals have. But hey, an improvement which drives down prices isn't ab ad thing.

As for Saab 9-3... Saab used to be a great company. Pity they ended the way they did. Even with selling rebadged WRXes with some Saab design input, they were headed for the grave long ago when they had absolutely nothing new coming out worth looking at... but continued to charge a pretty penny for it. Pity!

ps. Reliability- the thing is not all cars are maintained by the book as required and believe it or not, but not every car will start when you want it to start, or worst yet, keep on going when you want to keep on going!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
reliability isnt a serious issue? unless your car is ancient or has been trashed around, im sure any reasonably new 2000s car or maybe even post 1993, in good condition can start regularly for another 5 years

and @ spade, i never said im a big car's person, im just dissing specific cars/makes based on what i find important in a car. basically, looks/interior/origin/performance

the 206, is bad looking, has poor interiors, and is from france
Wrong. Most cars wouldn't make it 3 years without decent servicing. My mums charade which has done just under 100000k has been serviced exactly twice and has no issues and runs like its new.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lol are you fucking serious? Have you been to the city? How many of hte merc/audi/bmw/vw/range rover/other high end marque or even mid ranged 4wds see anything other than bitumen?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
soft roaders give me the shits
cunts who own 4wds when they dont go on dirt shits me

why own a car that is bigger slower and more expensive than you need??

4wds are fucking hard to drive in the city, sluggish, shit turning circles etc

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
As for Saab 9-3... Saab used to be a great company. Pity they ended the way they did. Even with selling rebadged WRXes with some Saab design input, they were headed for the grave long ago when they had absolutely nothing new coming out worth looking at... but continued to charge a pretty penny for it. Pity!
Saab was great until it was GMified and thus shittified. Pretty much everything they've made in the last decade are rebadges or remodels that show no real improvement.

Hopefully this Spyker deal goes through

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)