Worst Case Scenario In HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeh someone already mentioned someones table falling down, that happened in an exam of mine too. it was actually the girl next to me. she went BRIGHT red. i felt sorry for her. but other than that, nothing too bads ever happened i dont think.

ishq

brown?
HSC
Its really annoying when the person next to you does things like whispering to themselves or erasing their answers frequently or like the girl who sits next to me - she finishes her math paper really early, asking for a million extra sheets in the first 30 min and then just sits there tapping her desk and looking around with this superior look on her face.
:(

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
My scenario: The supervisors don't bother bringing spare booklets to exam room, and the students having to write at the back-cover, which the markers won't read.

Trev

stix
HSC
Argonaut said:
Worst-case scenario: ALL the exam papers for EVERY exam go missing en route to the marking centre. I kid you not, this happened to our school a few years ago. The papers were signed for when they were collected from us and again when they were placed in the truck by multiple witnesses, but when the truck arrived at Homebush, the papers were gone, and so every single student in Year 12 had to be given an estimate for every paper they did. I think our school was also awarded bonus UAI points from all the unis because the students had been hit pretty hard ...
LOL your bullshitting? did this really happen to our school?!?!

Pointy Ears

HSC
True story:
A student from my school in 2004 had a panic attack during his exam, and he couldnt recover in time to actually finish his 2nd eng exam. Poor guy, he tried so hard too.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The worst thing that happened to me was probably during the 4u maths exam where I read through a 4 mark induction question during reading time twice, realised it was an induction question, then when I got to it in the exam I forgot it was induction and didn't read the question again, and made a blatantly fudged non-inductive proof. Fucked me over good that one did :/

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i had 3 worse things happen 2 me

1) my pencil case zipper broke. so i was using a piece of wire 2 open and close it. on the day of my general maths exam, as im bout 2 sit down and write my BOS number, i realise that ive lost my piece of wire.

freaking out, i get one of the ladies 2 get sumthn 2 open it ...

2) again in maths exam i realise that i was suppose 2 colour in the m/c answers, and not cross them. that was ok, i fixed them up. however 4 my business exam which was a week b4 maths, i had crossed them all

i was freaking out bout that a lil until i got my result 4 da exam (87) and i was ova it

3) sitting in business exam seeing mates still writing y i was day dreaming freaked me out also, and wasnt fun, until i found out i ended up beating sum of them

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
In the chem exam at my school there was a problem with the water pipes and no water was going to the toilets. So during the whole exam they had to put up with the principals voice through the loud speaker. I think the HSC supervisors noted it and they probably earned a couple of extra marks.

The worst that happened to me was that my pacer ran out of leads in the IPT exam while drawing the storyboard. I just asked for a pencil and they gave me one so it was ok. :p

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
During my science SC my nose began spewing blood everywhere. You know those freak blood noses you get that don't stop for ages? I got one right then. I was able to minimise blood on my paper to a few splashes, before stumbling out of my chair to make a break for the hall exit, spilling blood across the floor.

I came back in 20 minutes with the front of my shirt all red, sat back down and completed the exam. I was given the paperwork that lets you sit the exam again due to misadventure, but beh it was only the SC, plus I was content knowing some poor bastard would have to mark a bloodied exam paper.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fornstar said:
2) again in maths exam i realise that i was suppose 2 colour in the m/c answers, and not cross them. that was ok, i fixed them up. however 4 my business exam which was a week b4 maths, i had crossed them all
As far as I know the MC is hand-marked in the HSC - had it been one of those competitions or a uni assessment, you may have been in some strife...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
leetom said:
During my science SC my nose began spewing blood everywhere. You know those freak blood noses you get that don't stop for ages? I got one right then. I was able to minimise blood on my paper to a few splashes, before stumbling out of my chair to make a break for the hall exit, spilling blood across the floor.

I came back in 20 minutes with the front of my shirt all red, sat back down and completed the exam. I was given the paperwork that lets you sit the exam again due to misadventure, but beh it was only the SC, plus I was content knowing some poor bastard would have to mark a bloodied exam paper.
lol
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to leetom again.
I know someone who brought six calculators into maths and science exams. hardcore.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
As far as I know the MC is hand-marked in the HSC - had it been one of those competitions or a uni assessment, you may have been in some strife...
apparently a computer does it, a mate asked a teacher, but the comp would reject my sheet and then they would have 2 hand mark

oh well, doesnt matter now ...

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
fornstar said:
apparently a computer does it, a mate asked a teacher, but the comp would reject my sheet and then they would have 2 hand mark

oh well, doesnt matter now ...
Ah ic...that could very well be a possibility.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
By accident, a friend had taken an answer sheet home, which was tucked in her question booklet. The supervisors freaked out when they couldn’t find her address in the yellow pages.
Luckily, I had her number and they went to her house to collect it. The supervisors said not to tell anybody and that they would get sacked if any of the papers were lost. Oh well…:)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
marchetta said:
By accident, a friend had taken an answer sheet home, which was tucked in her question booklet. The supervisors freaked out when they couldn’t find her address in the yellow pages.
Luckily, I had her number and they went to her house to collect it. The supervisors said not to tell anybody and that they would get sacked if any of the papers were lost. Oh well…:)
sacked from wat? theyre only volunteers......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)