Worst Things the Supervisors Have Said (1 Viewer)

nova

HSC
At the start of maths or something (maybe english) I had some gum in my mouth. While the head supervisor was reading out the instructions, she looked at me and in a booming and accusing voice said 'What are you eating'. I told her it was gum and she replied with 'what's your schools rule on chewing gum'. So I just said there wasn't one, and she hesitated and then continued reading the instructions.

biatch!

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
when I ran out of paper for the English exam....I put my hand up and asked for more paper.....one supervisor asked what kind of paper I wanted!!???

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
greeninsanity said:
one of the exam supervisors insisted on testing my water to see that it was really water. she made me pour some into her hands and then drank it...

so weird. plus, i didn't see anyone else have their drinks examined.
thats so gross, why would she want to drink your water? what if you backwash? what if it wasn't water? what if it was piss or something...

GromReaper

HSC
Well after I finished the Software exam early on Friday, I put my hand up and whatnot, then the guy came over, did everything as normal and then I swear he said something like "Had enough of this subject have ya sweetie?" Keeping in mind, of course, that I'm a guy...and he's a creepy old bald dude. All I could think to reply was "Uh-huh" while I tried to hide my disgust and suprise.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Our examiners are really good. They always talk to us and give us tissues and glasses of water. It's scary when they know people out of school though. I alwways worry that they will go through and change my answers or something.

I'm just paranoid.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Our examiners are just casual since our classes are really small and the exams are just held in classrooms...

Alaranth

I've been reading and writing for special provisions exams. Each student has their own superviser. There was this one lady who just as we were getting ready to go got out a clock, one of those really loud annoying TICK TICK TICK clocks. So annoying.
The exam was general maths, and after it was done she asked if I wanted to take the paper with me to study for next year! I was like "uh, no, I'll just get it off the net when I need it. And I do 2 unit anyway". She kept insisting, and then she was like "The internet? Times have changed!" Um, yeah...

fivebyfive

HSC
hahah... thats awesome...silly old ladies. This old man who was supervising our first exam was really strange and he gave my friend a piece of twine instead of the extra booklet she wanted.... :confused: took a while but eventually he got the message.
The worst thing they have said to us was in the English Extension Exam "You guys are obviously very smart to be doing this course. Well done..."
I swear it jinxed me!!!

a_person86

HSC
I have two things that occured at both ends of the scales. The worst thing a supervisor has done was today, in IPT. The old lady supervisor took off her shoes! FFS, i was glad i wasnt anywhere near her, i kept writing trying to pay no attention to it. However, during the same exam, the head supervisor asked us if we would like to listen to the Melbourne cup. The deal was to stop writing for the time, and he would add five minutes to our exam! What a legend, lol, everyone agreed just for the break of writing, and it added a couple of valuable minutes extra for me to answer the final five mark question.

nova

HSC
a_person86 said:
I have two things that occured at both ends of the scales. The worst thing a supervisor has done was today, in IPT. The old lady supervisor took off her shoes! FFS, i was glad i wasnt anywhere near her, i kept writing trying to pay no attention to it. However, during the same exam, the head supervisor asked us if we would like to listen to the Melbourne cup. The deal was to stop writing for the time, and he would add five minutes to our exam! What a legend, lol, everyone agreed just for the break of writing, and it added a couple of valuable minutes extra for me to answer the final five mark question.
It really is the race that stops the nation..

sigh

HSC
our examiners are pretty good.. they always walk with the paper in their hands and are pretty fast about it BUT only one of them ever bothers to tell off the stupid juniors outside the hall that are maknig noise... it's one of the most annoying things and then during my modern exam they were holding this long conversation with each other and wouldnt shut up. it was annoying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)