Worst way of getting dumped.. or worst excuse for a break up (1 Viewer)

thebeksfactor

Okies people i am opening up a can of worms here...

On saturday night my girlfriend of a month or so (do guys really count exactly how long) dumped me by sms saying she 'just wanted to be friends' and that with uni i was trying to 'plan my life where she was just trying to discover her life'...

Long story short... dumped by sms by a bullshit reason and i want to know the worst way you have been dumped, or the lamest break up excuse

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
So what else is new?

'dumped via sms' is prolly the worst kind you'll come across.

move on.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I got dumped over msn twice, then the third guy dumped me face to face saying he just didnt have feelings for me anymore but ive recently found out his reason was more along the lines of him thinking I wasnt good enough for him. Bleh.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
via SMS: "i think i should focus more on studying for my school certificate. can we just be friends? i love you."

.... ROFL!! school certificate!!

(but trust me, it was anything but funny at the time... practically cried in the middle of yr9 maths)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
who uses fax anymore?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
SMS and emails are just the few of many non-confrontational methods people use today. Its simply much easier with no hassles but also a cheap exit to a relationship.

Toiletbrush

HSC
Dumped over msn because she felt trapped in the relationship due to her innocent and obviously non-serious flirting with other guys (and it wasn't even real flirting, she just has weird definitions ie saying a person sings well is flirting in her mind). So then she felt guilty, think she's betraying me, and then break up with me so she is no longer 'trapped'...

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
How about having to send the "I'm going to assume you don't want to see me anymore since you don't return my calls or make an effort to see me anymore" SMS... So essentially, not being broken up with? Once, i got an SMS with the "it's not you it's me" line... (and he was 15... wtf?!?!?!?! how can a guy have "it's not you it's me" issues at 15?)

LuKiN

HSC
bernz said:
(and he was 15... wtf?!?!?!?! how can a guy have "it's not you it's me" issues at 15?)
maybe he was a 36 year old living in a 15 year olds body... or!!! or maybe his boyfriend was 36 and... i don't know where im going with this.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
What about:

Yeah thats right, no excuse at all and they avoid you for the rest of their life.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
LuKiN said:
maybe he was a 36 year old living in a 15 year olds body... or!!! or maybe his boyfriend was 36 and... i don't know where im going with this.
Um... I could get really Freudian here and start talking about your collective unconscious and it's manifestations in reality but uh.. I won't :)

I had a pretty... harsh? way of being dumped actually, it happened through SMS after dating for about two months:

"I'm sorry - I love you but not right now... maybe later when I've thought about it."

Sheesh, I was *really* wondering whether or not I am lovable :p

Last edited:

SlaminSammy

HSC
the worst way someone can be dumbed is when your gf says "your just not my type" --> my first thought was "well someones quick..... ummm maybe you should of thought of that when we dated!" thats an excuse you can really hate!

most dumps' im my mind are just excuses!

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
msn - "i need to study for exams"

18 year old girl.

What do I win?

SaMi5

HSC
yeh wel i would like to get some of ur exscuses i didnt even get one n im finding it hard to move o without one if ya get me... i just want to kno y!!! aw yeh but text msg is the worst way definately.. get some guts n say it to their face if ur guna break up wit someone...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I got dumped by a girl sending an sms to someone else to get them to tell me. This happened about 10 minutes after I had seen her so I don't know why she couldn't of told me herself then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)