Worst way of getting dumped.. or worst excuse for a break up (1 Viewer)

missypickles

HSC
worst excuse for breakup- "i like someone else (and i've been with them for the last few months)." We'd been together for like a year and a half, plus it was over the phone...

HSC
the worst is:

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME​

and then they run off and hook up with other guys while you sit there trying to be a good friend even tho ur still in love with them...it hurt...

ariande

The Don
HSC
Dumped in person, but my ex told me that everything he had said throughout the relationship...

- about wanting to be with me forever, and getting married and having kids and how much he loved me -

...was a complete lie. He didn't mean a single word of it, he only pretended because he thought that's what he SHOULD do.

Quite frankly, I would have LOVED to hear a 'it's not you, it's me' or 'you're not my type' over that one.

SweetSeasons

HSC
i was dumped via msn... it was the following e-mail after our convo which broke me... it went along the lines of I love you.. I don't know what it is but.. I guess I'm just not ready for a relationship. And then the killer was he started going out with a girl two/three years younger then us two weeks later and they lasted 8 months.

When you're getting dumped the last thing you wanna be told is that they love you.. it just leaves you clinging on hoping for more.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i hate it when they dont actually break up with you. i was going out with this guy in my year this year, and he was the most childish 18 yr old ive ever met. we only went out for a couple of weeks cos for the whole time he hardly even spoke to me or anything and he never even TRIED to kiss me. in the end i was like, talk to me or its over.... and guess what?! he didnt talk to me! what a bloody waste of time.

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
heh....lol. well, it starts off with "i dont want to ruin your hsc *he was younger*, i dont think im the right one for you, its hard not being able to see you" well, okay fair enough, after 1 and a half years we were sliding into being friends insted of a couple.

but, the clincher. 2 months after he broke up with me "i cheated on you. with a boy. i like boys"

someone, please try beat that. :)

(btw iwe're still best friends, so im not resentful anymore.)

aimstar555

HSC
bscienceboi said:
What about:

Yeah thats right, no excuse at all and they avoid you for the rest of their life.
EXACTLY wat happened to me...only he also said "i don't know but we cant be together nemore" HOW CRAP IS THAT. plus it was in the middle of the city @ 2am and both of us were off out faces yelling @ each other...yep was a very pretty breakup....

zlks

HSC
the worst is definitely nothing at all, mine wasnt a relationship, just a friendship breaking off, but it hurt all the same

at first you think, "oh probably just a tought stage they're going through"

then after a week or two you think, "surely we can still be friends? maybe i should make more of an effort to try and talk"

then when you try you just meet brick wall after brick wall. phone calls get rejected, sms' go unanswered, you cant talk to her friends because they now all suddenly wont talk to you for no reason?

and if you see the mutual friends around they will talk to you as if they're disinterested in anything you have to say.

then you finally find them in person, for me was waiting at 5am outside a ticket master booth to get tickets to the Foo Fighters concert. probably longest 3 hour wait of my life, tried to talk to her, wouldnt even get a word of response or even a hint of recognisation that i existed at all. she wouldnt look at me and pretended as if i wasnt there

and all without a hint or a sign of how or why it had come to this. the last time i had seen her there seemed no issue at all...

it really pisses me off because now all the friendships i had made with her friends have broken off now too, and i really valued some of those friendships.

so yeah, i think thats the worst

shinigamideathg

HSC
hmm...

I've had a couple of those; one day were friends, talking chatting and all that... and the next day, its like they've never even heard of me...

Truly confusing.

But its all good, I ignore them right back.
:)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
move to queensland, promise to stay together.

get your brother to call me three weeks later while your in your room fucking some random to break up with me for you.

I could tell talking to him that even he was disgusted by the situation and more than a little ashamed at taking part in it.

I think that takes the cake though for the first girl I ever loved.

SaMi5

HSC
hey freaktrigger yours is definately the worst one so far.... i dont kno how someone could do that to another person n not feel like a bitch!.... but yeh i had a similar thing happen to me, the guy i liked n who happened to be my bst friends at the time rang me while he was fuckin a chick in the back of a car n said its my fault he was doin it coz i shoudl of gone out that night... wtf!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
fuck! some people are so horrible! yeah, i'd say Freaktriggers is close to being the worst.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
zlks said:
the worst is definitely nothing at all, mine wasnt a relationship, just a friendship breaking off, but it hurt all the same

at first you think, "oh probably just a tought stage they're going through"

then after a week or two you think, "surely we can still be friends? maybe i should make more of an effort to try and talk"

then when you try you just meet brick wall after brick wall. phone calls get rejected, sms' go unanswered, you cant talk to her friends because they now all suddenly wont talk to you for no reason?

and if you see the mutual friends around they will talk to you as if they're disinterested in anything you have to say.

then you finally find them in person, for me was waiting at 5am outside a ticket master booth to get tickets to the Foo Fighters concert. probably longest 3 hour wait of my life, tried to talk to her, wouldnt even get a word of response or even a hint of recognisation that i existed at all. she wouldnt look at me and pretended as if i wasnt there

and all without a hint or a sign of how or why it had come to this. the last time i had seen her there seemed no issue at all...

it really pisses me off because now all the friendships i had made with her friends have broken off now too, and i really valued some of those friendships.

so yeah, i think thats the worst
Smash her face in. See if she can ignore you then.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh dear.. this sort of reminds me of SATC, carrie's friend is obsessed with miranda, and while this friend is having sex with a new girl, miranda calls him, and he stops mid-act and answers the phone

when he hangs up, he tells the girl that he doesn't think things are working out, etc etc
and the girl goes "you're breaking up with me while you're still INSIDE me??"

SaMi5

HSC
umm im not quite sure if smashing her face in would work too wel lol but if nuthin lese has worked it might be ur only option.. wel reading ur thingy i was thinkin that maybe someone has told her somethin that u did n she believes them over you... so figure out who would make somethin up to ruin ur friendship.. just an idea tho .

zlks

HSC
im just trying to put it behind me really. shes a very different kind of girl, possibly the most unique and funny person ive met, and thats what led to my interest/crush, which i never let her know of. my suspicions were someone told her something weird about me or someone told her that i had interests in her, thing is the only one i told was one of my closest friends, which happens to be one of her oldest friends and another best friend who i know doesnt see her at all. anywayyyyyy... the suspicions and not knowing is the worst, sitting there going, what the hell did i do to deserve this, i think im finally over it though now, but one thing that will always get to me is the fact the friendships i had with her friends are gone, including a realli good friendship that helped me through some hard times i had with one of them and ended up going to her formal with her and having a great time (as friends)

i think a lot of people when they have relations broken off by someone they get all cut up about it and act completely contradictory to their feelings they had for that person. and well i did really like this girl, so i have to respect what shes done and i dont mean to take it any further, i wouldnt go and be a bastard to someone i actually liked, thatd be completely contradicting myself and my feelings

anyhowww. i think FreakTrigger takes the gold medal here, feel for you buddy ^ to have all you believed in crushed in such a crude manner, what a lowlife

Last edited:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
zlks said:
im just trying to put it behind me really. shes a very different kind of girl, possibly the most unique and funny person ive met, and thats what led to my interest/crush, which i never let her know of. my suspicions were someone told her something weird about me or someone told her that i had interests in her, thing is the only one i told was one of my closest friends, which happens to be one of her oldest friends and another best friend who i know doesnt see her at all. anywayyyyyy... the suspicions and not knowing is the worst, sitting there going, what the hell did i do to deserve this, i think im finally over it though now, but one thing that will always get to me is the fact the friendships i had with her friends are gone, including a realli good friendship that helped me through some hard times i had with one of them and ended up going to her formal with her and having a great time (as friends)

i think a lot of people when they have relations broken off by someone they get all cut up about it and act completely contradictory to their feelings they had for that person. and well i did really like this girl, so i have to respect what shes done and i dont mean to take it any further, i wouldnt go and be a bastard to someone i actually liked, thatd be completely contradicting myself and my feelings

anyhowww. i think FreakTrigger takes the gold medal here, feel for you buddy ^ to have all you believed in crushed in such a crude manner, what a lowlife
Yeah? Well, let's see how funny she is...

... MISSING A FEW TEETH!!!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Don't date a compulsive liar. To cut a long story short, I hope he becomes impotent. Thank you.

Last edited:

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
Don't date a compulsive liar. To cut a long story short, I hope he becomes impotent. Thank you.
Learnt that the hard way.

Just to make it worse, she wound up addicted to zoloft.

Man, I hate to complain, but i just keep getting fucked around :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)