Worst way of getting dumped.. or worst excuse for a break up (1 Viewer)

danieljarvis

HSC
pmr_123 said:
the worst way i was dumped...
the guy didn't even do it himself, we'd been going out for five months, he ignored me for most the day at school...
then at like lunch or something, i knew it was coming (at least i knew) one of his friends went and got me and pulled me aside... and i simply said "is this what i think it is?" and he said yes and walked off...

that'd have to be my worst...
thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.

jdrockefeller

HSC
Ok, best one I've ever heard:

- Guy isn't feeling well
- Girl comes over to guys house and gives him a video tape and some cookies to cheer him up
- He starts watching the video (it's a Simpsons episode or whatever you want) and eating the cookies.
- All of a sudden the image changes, as its been taped over and it's his girlfriend giving another guy a blowjob. He cums, she spits into the container full of cookie mix, looks at the camera and says: "You're dumped"

Owned.

05er

HSC
jdrockefeller said:

- Guy isn't feeling well
- Girl comes over to guys house and gives him a video tape and some cookies to cheer him up
- He starts watching the video (it's a Simpsons episode or whatever you want) and eating the cookies.
- All of a sudden the image changes, as its been taped over and it's his girlfriend giving another guy a blowjob. He cums, she spits into the container full of cookie mix, looks at the camera and says: "You're dumped"

Owned.
Ahaha, mind if I steal that? I'll pass the video on to you, of course.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
jdrockefeller said:

- Guy isn't feeling well

Owned.
ouch .

Valeroso

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
the worst is:

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME​

and then they run off and hook up with other guys while you sit there trying to be a good friend even tho ur still in love with them...it hurt...
Haha, aww! Don't be their good friend! Treat them like shit! Ignore them! Never speak to them again! Get some of your own revenge. But ignore them for the rest of your life! If she's walking on the street, just look straight and ignore her! Revenge is bliss :)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
the worst is:

IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME​

and then they run off and hook up with other guys while you sit there trying to be a good friend even tho ur still in love with them...it hurt...
jeez i wonder what drove her away :rolleyes:

Edit: wait what, she cheated on you and you still ended up together again?

Last edited:

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
hmm my worst was probably also on msn..by a guy who i was only going out with because i was majorly in love with one of his best mates, and seeing as they both lived in a different town to me yet the same town as each other..i figured if i went out with this guy, i could see his friend alot more:D..or in year 8 i got dumped by this guy, who actually got another chick to do it for him..and then she cried because she thought we were 'such a cute couple', so i wagged the next period to provide emotional support for her..that was weird..geez the issues of a 13 year old..terrible really.LoL..

yer thats PA system one was classic..but why did she break up with you first. You might have deserved it?

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Cried. Flawless fucking victory.

"Um Guys, Guys sorry, I'd just like to tell you all that Stephanie, COME UP HERE BABE! Stephanie is a PHILANDERING WHORE! In fact, I believe most of you in the audience here have tasted the land that flows from between her legs, flows because well, y'know, she can never keep them shut! I think the one thing I'd like to know is if you're having so much sex, why you're so RUBBISH at it? Anyway babe, love you, but if you ever come near me ever again without my express written permission I'm taking out a restraining order.

Kisses"

I can be a real C*nt.
hahahah...i love that!I hope you dont mind if i myself do that if im ever in the same situation..thats IS gold indeed!

mynameisgone

worst one i had was my mate died just before the trials n im all upset, n go to my gf for 'emotional support' where she basically ignores me and hangs out with her friends.
Later on that night she sms's me that she doesn't want a bf anymore because she wants to experiment....
that was a fun time in my life

mynameisgone

She's destroyed her life by now anyway. She's ended up a stoner goin out with guys at least 10 years older than her... sorta feel sorry for her. but that event really screwed me around

johnny_87

HSC
Schroedinger I've read more than half the stories there now. Tucker Max is my hero! Reminds me of Stifler...

shazz9876

HSC
i have a few

i have done msn.. emails.. sms...
i did an email in y9.. it was quite weird
i did msn to my bf of 3 months coz i couldnt cope with seein his face... yr10
then ^ and i went back out in yr 11 and we had kind of spoken it face to face;... i said i needed a break n hes like okay give me a call in 10 days.. then 10 days later i caught up wit him n avoided the topic n went home n sms'd him something along the lines, you can only ever be my best friend sorry... he was alright bout it.
now we r best friends.

i just had a recent breakup.. n he lived in canberra n i live in syd.. n his sister was my other best friend. went out for 2 months n then he just came up to my house n said i need freedom n u need to focus on the hsc.. and im going to be doing guns everyday(hes an army boy) n then right before he walks out he goes.. now u can pash as many guys as u want to!

i almost threw my shoe at him.... oh btw he now has a gf who only lives 2 hrs away instead of 4.... grr

I hate conflicts. i avoid them as much as i can.

yes im still cut over him.. prob coz i havnt been able to get another guy since :(:(

ha i need a pash.. anyone offering? :>:>:>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)