Worst way of getting dumped.. or worst excuse for a break up (1 Viewer)

sabdow

HSC
I think mine is up for contest;

1. First SMS. I reply to her back asking why and she tells me it just won't work out. I know this is bullshit, I like to think I am a pretty intelligent guy and have confidence in reading situations/people well.

2. I hop on MSN and she's there, and I speak to her. She does it over MSN now because I'm being a bit assertive. If things can't get any worse..

3. I have to ring her up and get dumped. I eventually forked out the reasons for everything; her friends didn't want us to be together. She had a lot of loser friends who were often high and stoned and drunk and players.

This was 2 and a half years ago. Catching up now, she's addicted to smoking, dresses like a retarded and loser emo, including the ugliest and most fucked up spiky-hair style you visualise on a girl (with a scarf).

I haven't spoken to her since. I'm kind of glad she's not a glamour though :)

KoeN

OUCH! Truly that pwns. But if you needed to bail so badly? then im sure he or she will have understood. Those that fret when they're broken up with? were truly never ready for a relationship in the first place. If both parties aren't happy, then get the hell out of there!

Wes, you'll be pleased to know that i've moved on to a very lovely, adorable, sexy and somewhat more arousing girl!

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
I was dumped once over MSN a while back when he was just about to start Year 12 and I was in Year 11. It went a bit like "I need to think of only one thing this year and it's going to have to be Year 12", describing how he needed to "knuckle down" on his studies. I understood completely but it hurt that it was on MSN, and that I had just been telling him about my awful day. Not really up for contest, but it was still painful when it happened.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
courtnez said:
I was dumped once over MSN a while back when he was just about to start Year 12 and I was in Year 11. It went a bit like "I need to think of only one thing this year and it's going to have to be Year 12", describing how he needed to "knuckle down" on his studies. I understood completely but it hurt that it was on MSN, and that I had just been telling him about my awful day. Not really up for contest, but it was still painful when it happened.

I knew something like that could easily happen to me, and thus I told myself I was going to abstain from any personal relationship for the rest of the year. Well, so far I haven't lost any limbs or become cross-eyed and my HSC is 3/4 done :)

timmay05

HSC
How about... abusive sms along the lines of "I hate you, I never want to see you again" then a phone call of her shouting at me. Then to cap it all off... she starts going out with someone who is 20 something years older than her or something.

HSC
my very first boyfriend dumped me by sms. we had been going out for a lil bit less thana month and i was all excited that it would be my first relationship anniversary ever! (sad, i know! but i was young, ok?)

so i get a msg before i leave for school saying, "look i just don't really want a girflriend at the moment, can we just be friends?"

I never wrote back.

Last edited:

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i ended it with my boyfriend yesterday.
i sent him a message saying could we meet up, wanted to talk. he asked what about, so i just said things. then he goes "if you're breaking up with me then let's leave it at this." basically he refused to see me, and rejected my calls when i tried to at least talk to him. stupid idiot. his fault it ended through sms. said he didn't want to see me again if i was going to break up with him.

hmmm he wasn't worth it anyway...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
"we need to talk" is never good.

HSC
Jago said:

sooooooooooooo true.

well, iv had some corkers. but i'd have to say that my WORST breakup was the one i get a text message saying "check your email" and then check it to find that he wrote this fully long email, detailing, well things i didnt want to know. haha ah well, life goes on.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Jago said:
i didn't say the whole "we need to talk" cliche thing. and i had to give him some warning... he has a REALLY bad temper, and i was honestly scared to tell him in person... last time i said sometihng that went against him he literally stormed out, slamming every door he went past and screaming. i didn't exactly want to just come out and go "sorry it's over" for fear of my safety.

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
i didn't say the whole "we need to talk" cliche thing. and i had to give him some warning... he has a REALLY bad temper, and i was honestly scared to tell him in person... last time i said sometihng that went against him he literally stormed out, slamming every door he went past and screaming. i didn't exactly want to just come out and go "sorry it's over" for fear of my safety.
*hugs* guys like that suck. better not keep them

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
lizzybizzystar said:
*hugs* guys like that suck. better not keep them
yep that's why it's over.

actually when he stormed out was the last time i saw him. apart from running into him at the shops when i'd told him i was at work (though i was on my way to work!) i was scared... and i'd been thinking bout ending it anyway cos i wasn't happy.

i'm more relieved that it's over!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
that's awful. sounds like you did the right thing, albeit a little late.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
Wow... always the limpdicks that have the short tempers...

pmr_123

HSC
the worst way i was dumped...
the guy didn't even do it himself, we'd been going out for five months, he ignored me for most the day at school...
then at like lunch or something, i knew it was coming (at least i knew) one of his friends went and got me and pulled me aside... and i simply said "is this what i think it is?" and he said yes and walked off...

that'd have to be my worst...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)