Worst workout ever.... (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
So,I walk into the gym and all the free weights areas are packed,so I proceed to take a BB to the back area of the gym which is also the situp area, now I always deadlift and BB row here, the managers seen me, workers have seen me and tank guys can do the situps crunches etc, even when im their im no where near them.

Their are some 10kg, 5kg and 20kg discs already there. So I complete my deadlifts and set PB, so I change the weights on the bar for my rows, then some mid 30s bitch, come and says this is the situp area, I shrug my shoulders and move the bar from her, giving her more then enough room.

She then gets the discs and chucks them around swearing her head off. I get pissed and " These weights were already here, you dont need to chuck a tanrum",she keeps throwing the discs so I get a 10kg disc smash it so hard while shes doing her situps that it bounced so high and flew somewhere in the gym I got worried when it bounced I thought it would hit her and knock here out lol, some guys looking like wtf, cause he saw what she did, I then swear some more around the gym "****ing slut"etc, cause I was really pissed.

This ruined my whole workout my rows were crap and so was everything else.

Also my damn fly was undone.

****ing **** day.

Sorry for the rant.

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
Sounds like she shouldn't go gymming. Anger issues maybe linked with hormonal imbalances? hmm.

I reckon there'd be atleast one twat in every gym.

I'm having a row with this asshole cyclist atleast once a week when I go jogging. About a month ago he clipped me while 'overtaking', didn't pull up or anything. I play chicken with the pretentious punk whenever I get the chance; he thinks he owns the track.

I should learn how to really roundhouse kick...

Lolll @ your fly.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
That sounded like a good rant.

Hope you're feeling better now =)

Maybe err..check out another gym?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
just a day mate, its cool

thought for a sec that the disc was gonna hit someone lol

bob fossil

HSC
Sounds like my gym.

Some chick evey now and then decides to play frisbee with the 5/10/15 kg dics

untouchablecuz

HSC
worst workout ever was today

whilst deadlifting i think i pulled a muscle in my lower back. damn it hurts :/

rowdyroddy

HSC
how much you deadlift op?

this is the worst workout
[youtube]gfJTXDppVNA[/youtube]

in this gym you cant grunt or anything.

Tim035

HSC
What gym is this?

I got in a lot of trouble over a similar instance for saying 'I wouldn't hesitate to beat the fuck out of you right now if there were no consequences'

Tim035

HSC
HAHAHAHA, are you srs?! Over grunting? How anal. -.-'
But also, wowzers, he really did overreact
Yep, planet fitness has an alarm they call the 'lunk alarm'. It is basically just an extremely high pitched siren that employees can set off by pressing a button at the front desk. They can set the lunk alarm off if someone grunts, drops weights, says something offensive or if they attempt to do deadlifts or powercleans. Depending on the degree of the offense, they can ban you from the gym for the rest of that day, or even cancel your membership all together.

untouchablecuz

HSC
Yep, planet fitness has an alarm they call the 'lunk alarm'. It is basically just an extremely high pitched siren that employees can set off by pressing a button at the front desk. They can set the lunk alarm off if someone grunts, drops weights, says something offensive or if they attempt to do deadlifts or powercleans. Depending on the degree of the offense, they can ban you from the gym for the rest of that day, or even cancel your membership all together.
you're not allowed to powerclean/deadlift? wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)