Would it be low if... (1 Viewer)

vintage.love

HSC
N/A
i reckon you should ask him straight up if there's someone else. i'm sorry but his behaviour is way too suspicious for there not to be something else going on..... and if there is then he's obviously a dickhead and doesn't deserve you.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
katy-g said:
UPDATE: I did not hear from him at all yesterday which is normal on a thrusday because he works and then he has soccer and what not straight after work and by the time he comes home he's generally tired and wants to go to bed. Which is fair enough.

But sometimes i ring him anyway to say goodnight.

And this time he answered, and was like heaps short with me and was whispering and when i asked what was up he was all like 'nothing babe. i just am tired. miss you. ill come see you tomorrow. bye'

Hang up.

So was like "bastard" and yeh. Then one of his soccer buddies came on msn later and asked why he wasnt at soccer.....
hrmm.. sounds interesting,
This friend that is always asking you things that contradict what your b/f is doing.. is this always the same friend.. maybe hes pulling your leg

N e ways.. on the general topic.. Your boyfriend does sound rather mysterious and shifty, however you shouldnt be one of those annoying g/f that calls every 10 minutes to check up on him thats just a turn off.

we can take 2 approaches on this:
Spying:
This sounds like fun and will be totally cool, however you cant risk getting busted, therefore you should get someone else to spy for you. i will do it at a small price if u wish :)

The truth will set you free mumbo jumbo..
Tell him exactly how you feel.. give him the evidence of weird behaviour.. dont spit it all out at once otherwise he'll think your obsessed and crazy.. and try to get straight answers out of him.. if hes going 2 continue to be shifty and weird and mysterious.. let him go, get urself a better boyfriend and its all good

Bookie

Banned
HSC
god this is a great story. i read all 6 pages. my heartfelt concersn go out to you dear katy. follow him for sure. if you think hes in the city tomorow ill do the tailing for you for free.

katy-g

HSC
hahah thanks Bookie. **Wonders if he is being sarcastic...**

I have decided to Stalk. I've asked a 1000 times and still gotten lied to... so really its up to me now to find the truth.

Mission Number One:

So far i know today that he's at work until 10:30amish and then coming to see me before going to his soccer match... Which i can take as pretty legit.

I asked him earlier what his plans are for tonight and he said he was "unsure" but he was "Definately going to go out or something." Whether im going to be included in these plans is another matter... Part of me hopes that im not so i can catch him out... But part of me wants to be, so i can prove myself wrong...

That makes ZERO sense... but anyway....

Any suggestions on what i should do today to disguise myself? Wigs? Big Nicole Richie Sunnies? A matrix jacket???

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
subtle disguise.. that way if your caught following him you have a chance of making up some story for being there.

does he drive..?
attach a bucket of paint 2 the bottom of his car and put a lil hole in the bottom and follow the trail :p
hehe simpsons > u

katy-g

HSC
LOL. Yeh he drives...

But i totally chickened out anyway... But im kicking myself for not stalking.

salsydney

HSC
ohhhhhno... long time listener, first time caller... and im sad for you katy... what can u do though, some guys are jerks, and as someone mentioned earlier, sometimes their penis just leads the way...

katy-g

HSC
I followed through on my instincts and followed him. Found what i was looking for but what i hoped i would not find.

It just doesnt seem real like now. It was supposed to be our 18 months tomorrow (11/7) but... i just feel so betrayed.

I loved him so much. I only ever wanted him to be happy. I did whatever he asked and more. Things just never went the way i wanted them too.

Im sorry, i probably sound heaps pitiful... but im just devastated.

Absolutely devastated.

katy-g

HSC
brogan77 said:
wow, you sound pretty amazing, katy. u'll get through this.

*hug*
Thanks Brogan.

I know u guys are right... Plenty of other fish in the sea aye?

But... gosh... i just was completely smitten and just did not see this coming..

Well i did... but i didnt think my theories would prove true.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
katy-g said:
Thanks Brogan.

I know u guys are right... Plenty of other fish in the sea aye?

But... gosh... i just was completely smitten and just did not see this coming..

Well i did... but i didnt think my theories would prove true.
plenty of other fish in the sea eh? look at it this way, theres a hole in the boat and the baits dead...

ahhaha kidding, you'll be fine
and ur bf is a major bastard

katy-g

HSC
mhmm...

My girlfriend suggested we go blow up his mail box with some of her explosives... or send him a package with maggots in it...

Im tempted... but i won't. Im not angry yet. But when the time comes... WHAM!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think it is low, as it's a violation of your trust for something you only suspect. Even if I was suspecting my gf of cheating, and had access to her emails or whatnot, I still wouldn't do it.

katy-g

HSC
stazi said:
I think it is low, as it's a violation of your trust for something you only suspect. Even if I was suspecting my gf of cheating, and had access to her emails or whatnot, I still wouldn't do it.
Yeh you missed the fucking boat.

I spied.

I found truth.

I was right.

So low or not... spying is far less of a betrayal then having your boyfriend cheat on you. So fuck that.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
stazi said:
Even if I was suspecting my gf of cheating, and had access to her emails or whatnot, I still wouldn't do it.
Easily said when you're not in her situation. When you're curious, it takes a lot to resist the temptation to explore avenues of finding truth. Thats what she ultimately did, found out what she was suspecting.

Anyway, I think this scenario involved more than mere "suspicion". More like evidence , and the guy was too much of a douche to do the right thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)