Would the ugly ones eva be good enough for good lookin ones? (1 Viewer)

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
SKA said:
ok so everyone wants a guy with money and charm, good looks.. but its not the most important thing.
some of you just need to grow up
what r the "most important" things then?

HSC
Tao~te said:
Everyone always looks at the physical appearance, and if ur the ones who says i dont look at the outside i look on the inside, oh then i tell u that ur a liar, shut the hell up. Cos EVERYONE judges the oppostite sex by their looks first, no matter HOW good ur personality is, is ur UGLY then if DAMN HARD for someone to like u, but im not sayin it wont happen. So for the ugly ones out there and who have a good heart yet no one realises it cos ppl nowdays only look at the physical appearnce. Agree?
Hate those so called HOT girls who thinks theyre queens on the streets and looks down others like they're insects......seems like no one is good enuf 4 them. Same applies for guys i guess.......god wat has the world turned into........
s'ok mate...alot of ppl think the same way...

1) ppl do look at the physical appearance first...they cant look at nething else first can they? unless they have xray specs...i want some...

2) The so called HOT girls and guys will end up alone, jobless and stupider than they r now for thinking theyre better than everyone else...all anyone really wants in a relationship is a down to earth kind of person who takes the time to get to know you...

3) sure looks dominate society...but there are a rare few nice people who take the time to look deeper...note to self: first impressions last!

i have a gf and im happy as after 3 years of heartbreak...love sucks until u find one you like...

cheer up...its ok

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sorry i dont beleive in this whole money thing.
If anyone has ever had someone to love and be loved back you will know what im talking about.

my ex used to buy me so many things. I appreciated it because he went out of his way for me but i used to tell him it wasnt necessary, im not worth this, and his love is enough for me. He used to get upset because he took it the wrong way. but has anyone ever heard that expression "money cant buy you happiness/Love"????? because its true

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
yeah im with ska on this one
money actually isnt as important as that ladder theory thing makes it out to be
i wouldnt mind going out with someone who had nothing more than the clothes on his back if i was in love with him
and no you dont need money for someone to fall in love with you

berry580

HSC
azzie said:
yeah im with ska on this one
money actually isnt as important as that ladder theory thing makes it out to be
i wouldnt mind going out with someone who had nothing more than the clothes on his back if i was in love with him
and no you dont need money for someone to fall in love with you
You probably don't need money fall in love with someone, but without money, he'll fail to keep you loving him.

(e.g What happen if he couldn't afford a car? Are you willing to use public transports and/or walk home when it's too late and there's no public transports?)

It should be noted that, in Australia (atleast), 90% of Australia's population 18-30 who can be considered as 'poor' is because he's either very lazy or very stupid, so are you going to love someone like that?

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
SKA said:
sorry i dont beleive in this whole money thing.
If anyone has ever had someone to love and be loved back you will know what im talking about.

my ex used to buy me so many things. I appreciated it because he went out of his way for me but i used to tell him it wasnt necessary, im not worth this, and his love is enough for me. He used to get upset because he took it the wrong way. but has anyone ever heard that expression "money cant buy you happiness/Love"????? because its true
yeah i totally agree. my boyfriend used to be the same and cause of the HSC i decided not to work and i had no money so while he was constantly showering me with gifts i felt bad for havign nothing. except now he has backed off and it makes me feel a lot better knowing that i can love him without all the material things. it makes him feel better as well, like a lot more secure about our relationship.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
berry580 said:
You probably don't need money fall in love with someone, but without money, he'll fail to keep you loving him.

(e.g What happen if he couldn't afford a car? Are you willing to use public transports and/or walk home when it's too late and there's no public transports?)

It should be noted that, in Australia (atleast), 90% of Australia's population 18-30 who can be considered as 'poor' is because he's either very lazy or very stupid, so are you going to love someone like that?
you cant help who you fall in love with. and if we did fall in love with someone who didnt have a car etc why would it matter? you are not with that guy because he has a car, you are with him because you love him and love spending time with him. so no matter how you got to see him, you would.
and a lot of that popualtion arent stupid because even the people in learning centres at school and whatever grow up and get jobs. maybe they are lazy and maybe there are reasons they arent working

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
berry580 said:

yeah well transport first of all
secondly, if hes poor, you have enough money, then why the fuck wouldnt you have your own car?
i seriously dont see the point to your arguement
you're telling me that technically i couldnt be with a guy who didnt have a car
well i went out with a guy who had no car for 6 months, and it was fine actually......

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
berry580 said:

how can you say 90% of australian people considered poor because they are LAZY or VERY STUPID

i dont believe that at all.
but then again you like to make stupid comments all the time dont you

wanton-wonton

HSC
SKA said:
but has anyone ever heard that expression "money cant buy you happiness/Love"????? because its true
It can, to be honest. If you haven't money to buy your loved one certain things, how else would she know that you love him/her. This only applies to certain materialistic people though, but I still hope you see the point.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
It can, to be honest. If you haven't money to buy your loved one certain things, how else would she know that you love him/her. This only applies to certain materialistic people though, but I still hope you see the point.
ok ur right to an extent... like.. im sure you wouldnt fall in love with a bum off the street... the guy has to have atleast 20 bucks in his walet right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)