• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Would the ugly ones eva be good enough for good lookin ones? (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
Everyone always looks at the physical appearance, and if ur the ones who says i dont look at the outside i look on the inside, oh then i tell u that ur a liar, shut the hell up. Cos EVERYONE judges the oppostite sex by their looks first, no matter HOW good ur personality is, is ur UGLY then if DAMN HARD for someone to like u, but im not sayin it wont happen. So for the ugly ones out there and who have a good heart yet no one realises it cos ppl nowdays only look at the physical appearnce. Agree?
Hate those so called HOT girls who thinks theyre queens on the streets and looks down others like they're insects......seems like no one is good enuf 4 them. Same applies for guys i guess.......god wat has the world turned into........

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
on the other hand i know a few crazily hot guys who are actually all that... but they're nice at the same time
i guess it just depends on the person and their influences...?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Tao~te said:
no one realises it cos ppl nowdays only look at the physical appearnce. Agree?
People have ALWAYS judged first on physical appearance. It's a biological concept, a rather simple one to comprehend aswell.

And no, I don't agree with you. If you can't converse, is boring.. (aswell as ugly) then you'll have a hard time. If you're funny, can converse, and RICH, then you'll be able to get chicks, quite good looking ones infact even if you're ugly.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Tao~te said:
Everyone always looks at the physical appearance, and if ur the ones who says i dont look at the outside i look on the inside, oh then i tell u that ur a liar, shut the hell up. Cos EVERYONE judges the oppostite sex by their looks first, no matter HOW good ur personality is, is ur UGLY then if DAMN HARD for someone to like u, but im not sayin it wont happen. So for the ugly ones out there and who have a good heart yet no one realises it cos ppl nowdays only look at the physical appearnce. Agree?
Hate those so called HOT girls who thinks theyre queens on the streets and looks down others like they're insects......seems like no one is good enuf 4 them. Same applies for guys i guess.......god wat has the world turned into........
You sound ugly.

mack said:
Example 1: Donald Trump. A senile old turd with a roadkill hairdo. Yet he fucks models.
I think investing in Laurie would be investing in ones future.

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
Tao~te said:
Well said!! Well said. Let me emphasise: WELL SAID!! You couldn't be anymore correct. You know what you're talking about and there is almost 100% truth in what you say. I have to agree with every point. Thanks for bring this concept to light.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
puh-lease!
your probly whinging cos youve had a dry season and your mind starts thinking stupid things!

i personally think how a guy treats me and how he has fun with me is the most important thing. However you do have to be somewhat physically attracted to a guy.Lets face it, its just a way of life .. but it doesnt mean the ugly ones are left behind

Vladormarx

HSC
N/A
i didn't mean that all girls are like that in general, but some, especially the hot ones

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i have no comment on my appearance, since one shouldn't rate their own looks. but i can converse. yet i get none.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yes they are.
ok so everyone wants a guy with money and charm, good looks.. but its not the most important thing.
some of you just need to grow up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)