Would you bang a 16 year old? (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
i don't know. i look at 16 year olds now and they seem so immature. i'm always like "whoa was i seriously like that?" lol. i might... it depends on the guy... i mean age doesn't really mean a whole lot. but seriously, there are plenty of fine guys my own age so probably not.

dydx

HSC
would you be classified pedo if you were 18+ and had sex with a 17 year old and below?

katykiddx

HSC
The sad thing is that what you "might" be doing is against the law and because you're legally an adult...yea you know the rest. If you're bright however you'd say he came onto you but yea...I'll call you a bitch for doing that.
But i would never do it against the law.
If he wanted it and said yes then sure

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
would you be classified pedo if you were 18+ and had sex with a 17 year old and below?
depends how far below.... pedo means having sex with prepubescent children. if you are 40 and banging a 17 year old it is pretty weird but I wouldn't call it pedo.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
if they are drinking and smoking in a nightclub in another country and they are actually from the other side of australia to where i live then yeah hypotheticaly i would totally do it

HSC
yes what

16yr old girls (and boys) are regarded as sexually mature

there is no difference

and emotional maturity varies, i would say ashie0 is more mature than most 20yr olds i know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)