• Yes

Votes: 82 56.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.8%

• Total voters

dora_18

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
no offence, but i think all of that is an excuse, to make women who have had abortions feel better. just because they may not be able to 'perform recognisable human things' doesent make them any less human..its still a baby which is going to be a human, regardless of when you kill it.
That is EXACTLY what i have always thought...at the point of conception it is the begining of a person..that will one day grow up, move around, cry, think things and contribute something to the world... i would always regret it...and sorry but at what time do we say ok this is the cut-off mark when this embryo is now considered human??...not to mention "12 weeks" is just an approximation...its impossible to measure the exact time of when the child was conceived..and even if u did i mean like do you stop and 12weeks and one day and say "ok i cant do this" similarily at 11weeks and 6days "yes abortion is ok because the kid isnt sucking its thumb"...????????
i dont think so......

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
glycerine said:
1.) you will never be in the position of being raped and becoming pregnant as a result. yes you may understand the emotional position of a rape victim, that's not limited to one gender, but pregnancy as a result IS. how can you possibly put the wellbeing of an unborn child above that of an already living, breathing human being? if a rape victim chooses to carry the child to term more power to her, but anyone who judges a woman who chooses differently is, simply, a fucking gronk.

2.) ummm you obviously don't know much about abortions as they are performed within the bounds of the law in australia. you know why it's painless? BECAUSE LAWFUL ABORTION OCCURS BEFORE THE CHILD EVEN HAS A PAIN REFLEX! THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE *ABILITY* TO FEEL PAIN! the exception to this is a) second and third trimester abortions which are only performed when the risk to the mother's health is exceptional (ie fatal or close to it) and b) illegal abortions performed by non-licensed practicioners. and i don't think anyone champions option b).
Nuff Said.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
2.) ummm you obviously don't know much about abortions as they are performed within the bounds of the law in australia. you know why it's painless? BECAUSE LAWFUL ABORTION OCCURS BEFORE THE CHILD EVEN HAS A PAIN REFLEX! THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE *ABILITY* TO FEEL PAIN! the exception to this is a) second and third trimester abortions which are only performed when the risk to the mother's health is exceptional (ie fatal or close to it) and b) illegal abortions performed by non-licensed practicioners. and i don't think anyone champions option b).[/QUOTE]

can a young fetus feel pain? i don't think anyone can honestly answer that question anyway, because no one can remember being a fetus. Some scientists do advocate that fetuses cannot feel pain until around 26 weeks, however there are trains of thought suggesting that since the pain receptors develop at 7 weeks, the child can begin to experience pain at this time. Your belief stems from which research you have chosen to believe, which may or may not be accurate. the accuracy of such a subject is very difficult to evaluate and I don't think anyone can honestly claim to do so.

kyldawg

HSC
brogan77 said:
Ladies, what if u got pregnant from rape?
Would u consider abortion in that situation?
good point i would definately have to because for me that woud be bringing the baby into a world of hate instead of love. i wouldn't be able to look at the kid without being reminded of what happened even though its not its fault at all

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
kyldawg said:
good point i would definately have to because for me that woud be bringing the baby into a world of hate instead of love. i wouldn't be able to look at the kid without being reminded of what happened even though its not its fault at all
so you would hate the baby even though it did nothing wrong? wow women are really logical!

and why does a baby need to remind you of sexual assult? its still 1/2 your child

and instead of offering life you hold the alternative of killing the child to it doesnt have to go through the pain or whatever shitheap reason

whatever, get abortions if you want iam not gonna stop you. People fuck other people over al lthe time, people kill others if they dont get punished and its more convienient, do whjat you want, just dont try and tell me you are taking the moral highground, thats like me killing a competetor so i get the job, and thn trying to say i didnt kill him, i aborted him to avoid the pain he would go through from not getting the job

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
2.) ummm you obviously don't know much about abortions as they are performed within the bounds of the law in australia. you know why it's painless? BECAUSE LAWFUL ABORTION OCCURS BEFORE THE CHILD EVEN HAS A PAIN REFLEX! THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THE *ABILITY* TO FEEL PAIN! the exception to this is a) second and third trimester abortions which are only performed when the risk to the mother's health is exceptional (ie fatal or close to it) and b) illegal abortions performed by non-licensed practicioners. and i don't think anyone champions option b).

can a young fetus feel pain? i don't think anyone can honestly answer that question anyway, because no one can remember being a fetus. Some scientists do advocate that fetuses cannot feel pain until around 26 weeks, however there are trains of thought suggesting that since the pain receptors develop at 7 weeks, the child can begin to experience pain at this time. Your belief stems from which research you have chosen to believe, which may or may not be accurate. the accuracy of such a subject is very difficult to evaluate and I don't think anyone can honestly claim to do so.
Yeah, let's not let scientific evidence weaken your argument, LOL LET'S REJECT IT INSTEAD! Go and find some other reputable research which contradicts it then.

kyldawg

HSC
Serius said:
so you would hate the baby even though it did nothing wrong? wow women are really logical!

and why does a baby need to remind you of sexual assult? its still 1/2 your child

and instead of offering life you hold the alternative of killing the child to it doesnt have to go through the pain or whatever shitheap reason

whatever, get abortions if you want iam not gonna stop you. People fuck other people over al lthe time, people kill others if they dont get punished and its more convienient, do whjat you want, just dont try and tell me you are taking the moral highground, thats like me killing a competetor so i get the job, and thn trying to say i didnt kill him, i aborted him to avoid the pain he would go through from not getting the job

While i think it's great you have such strong oppinions it's not very big of you to shut down OTHER PEOPLES oppinions, i thought the point of this thread was to share how each individual feels, not just you! ME PERSONALLY, would have a difficult time raising a child that was concieved with hate.
Unecessary personal story: Something bad went on with my mum & dad and she treats me like she hates me at times, then she says it's because i'm reminding her of him & what he did. That hurts. I'm taking this from my perspective not yours who thinks your big morality quotes are gonna make your oppinion right. Think about both sides of the story buddy, not just your own and what you believe is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)