wrestling (1 Viewer)

Huss

HSC
N/A
that back injury practiucally ruined him i guess but no dount he still is strong...but like hes a legend, ppl now like RVD and S.H.I.T. :p

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
well the only peron i can think of that matches up to HBK's mic skills and entertaining skills are kurt angle, his awesome wrestler and entertainner

Kn1ght_M4r3

no1 beats BroCk lesnar especially on the toP rope during wrestlemania lmao, when he banged his head up real bad.

but i like goldberg =) his a mad cunt and his got the world heavyweight championship off triple H. Triple h just cheats thats why he had the belt for this long.

There is no stopping Goldberg
Every Superstar on the RAW roster opened their eyes a bit bigger when Triple H offered $100,000 to anybody that can rid WWE of Goldberg. Mark Henry had his chance this past Monday on RAW, but fell short.

Huss

HSC
N/A
brock lesnar had the best rookie year, he we straight to the top...so powerfull. but the rock is the best wrestler alive today. the most electrifying man in sports entertainment

Chang

HSC
the rock is the biggest girl i can fink of in the wwe. followed up by goldberg. sif a spear tackle hurts THAT much. i reckon goldberg could give me his best spear and he wouldnt be able to get a 3 count.

my fav wrestlers are kane, rvd, jeff hardy, john cena (only because hes funny) and eddie guerrero

d__o__a

DOA
HSC
N/A
yeah WWE rocks. especially torrie wilson (i've seen her playboy pictures - anyone want to see? just email and i'll see what i can do), plus PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trish stratus is a hottie, same as sable, and stacy. don't like any of the black women they suck. molly holly should get a new job she sucks lose some weight girl or you'll crash through the mat.

lita WAS hot but now looks like a whore with those mini denim skirts

i also have sable's playboy pics as well.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
no1 beats BroCk lesnar especially on the toP rope during wrestlemania lmao, when he banged his head up real bad.

but i like goldberg =) his a mad cunt and his got the world heavyweight championship off triple H. Triple h just cheats thats why he had the belt for this long.

There is no stopping Goldberg
Every Superstar on the RAW roster opened their eyes a bit bigger when Triple H offered $100,000 to anybody that can rid WWE of Goldberg. Mark Henry had his chance this past Monday on RAW, but fell short.
Goldberg is a loser too me, he dont deserve wat he has, cause wcw was a gay company they manufactured a big guy so he can seem tough, but come on, he dont know how to wrestle or entertain ppl, i dont like his performances and he dont have no mic skills

Originally posted by Chang
the rock is the biggest girl i can fink of in the wwe. followed up by goldberg. sif a spear tackle hurts THAT much. i reckon goldberg could give me his best spear and he wouldnt be able to get a 3 count.

my fav wrestlers are kane, rvd, jeff hardy, john cena (only because hes funny) and eddie guerrero
HEy dude, wrestling is a SHOW, its like a movie, the ROCK is selling the moves to make goldberg look tough.... wreslting is just good to watch but i have to admit, as of late, RAW has been terrible, smack down is getting so good, with their cruser weigh crazy flips and EDDIE GURERRo and his acting lol...he gave the chair to his oponetnt and layed donw on the floor so the other person got disqualified, the way he acts is just so funny

unoriginal

Wrestling= men in tights groping each other while performing choreographed moves

Wrestling's equivalent= ballet

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by unoriginal
Wrestling= men in tights groping each other while performing choreographed moves

Wrestling's equivalent= ballet
....*cough*

Originally posted by hbk_ace
GO UNDERtaker, his gonna be teh deadman again
that buried alive match will b good..cant wait. i just hope that one day undertaker will adopt his "dead man" act and drop this american bad ass gimmick

rude

hi fellow wrestling fans

do any of you know when Wrestlemania X9 comes out on Gamecube in Australia?

Thanks in advance

P.S. to kids who pay out wrestling: "SHUT THE HELL UP"

Huss

HSC
N/A
i think its already out mate but smackdown: here comes the pain is the best wrestling game out there now

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
14th of november, iimgetting it on dat day...taker is goin dead man after survivorseries....*sign* i want Hearbreaker KId,, the showstopper and the ICON back...not the goody goody christian boy he is now...remeber how he use to do all those rude segments, lol they were cool to watch

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i get soo sick of ppl saying
'its fake'
we know its fake, its meant to be fake..why cause its sports entertainment
arrgghh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)