wrestling (1 Viewer)

Huss

HSC
N/A
i think a good entertaining match is when two ppl have a match and theres alot of...surprises and stuff. like when everyone is tense and emotionall and J.R. is screaming. those are the matches i like. for example the match at survivor series where bischoffs team versed austins team. that was a great match and a top[ performance by hbk.

CHaZzSTeR

Originally posted by Huss
i think a good entertaining match is when two ppl have a match and theres alot of...surprises and stuff. like when everyone is tense and emotionall and J.R. is screaming. those are the matches i like. for example the match at survivor series where bischoffs team versed austins team. that was a great match and a top[ performance by hbk.
yeh, and everytime u think its gonna be over by pinfall, they just kick out, i reckon their the awsome ones.

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by CHaZzSTeR
yeh, and everytime u think its gonna be over by pinfall, they just kick out, i reckon their the awsome ones.
indeed they are :)

Chang

HSC
i like matches that are either full of high flyers (like RVD rey mysterio) or full of suplex's (like kurt angle or chris benoit).

i hate matches that have stupid little submissions in it like side head locks or when they hyper extend the opponents arm

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Chang
i like matches that are either full of high flyers (like RVD rey mysterio) or full of suplex's (like kurt angle or chris benoit).

i hate matches that have stupid little submissions in it like side head locks or when they hyper extend the opponents arm

bahhaha yeah...but what else is crap is when goldberg somehow reverses every move done to him, u kind of think comeon man he was hurt from a chair shot but then some how he gets up like nothing happened stupid powerhouses we need wrestlers dammit!!

rocks comin bak in jan , cant wait :D:D

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
pffft for like 1 week lol..... and goldburg is crap, he dont know how to wrestle, he cant even kick properly, he cant talk or act..all he can do is look ugly and be mean....

all his good for is been a character dat appears to be unstoppable

warren

stone cold steve austin has got to be the best entertainer at the moment, with his laws and stuff.

warren

i am in love with HBK, he has one of the best music ( you know the one they play when they come out), he truly is a sexy boy!!!

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
LOL warren man, did u just start watchin wrestling, he has had dat music for more then 10 years, and plus, he looked more sexy when he was younger, now i have to sadly admit (his stillmy favorite) his no where near as funny, bad ass and put on a good wrestling performance then he does before.

warren

Originally posted by hbk_ace
LOL warren man, did u just start watchin wrestling, he has had dat music for more then 10 years, and plus, he looked more sexy when he was younger, now i have to sadly admit (his stillmy favorite) his no where near as funny, bad ass and put on a good wrestling performance then he does before.
yeah i know all that, but i still love him!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)