wrists ...friend (1 Viewer)

student1234

HSC
i have been sent to school counsellor by a "friend". it is that all that bad. you dont have to tell tham anything you dont want to say. what you say is up to you.

i also hurt myself that is one reason they did it. yes they may have cared. but also i thought if they cared why would they do this to me. maybe your friend can see there is something wrong and doesnt know how to take it. yes i bet they are worried about you as my friends were.

just remeber it is your choice what they know. except for the bit your friend told them. but you could just tell them you are dealing with problem and you dont need them. you can choose for them to leave you alone. it is your choice.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i have been sent to school counsellor by a "friend". it is that all that bad. you dont have to tell tham anything you dont want to say. what you say is up to you.

i also hurt myself that is one reason they did it. yes they may have cared. but also i thought if they cared why would they do this to me. maybe your friend can see there is something wrong and doesnt know how to take it. yes i bet they are worried about you as my friends were.

just remeber it is your choice what they know. except for the bit your friend told them. but you could just tell them you are dealing with problem and you dont need them. you can choose for them to leave you alone. it is your choice.
That's cool too, each to their own.

Anyway, tomorrow i'm seeing the doctor before school i think i have depression. I've a family history of mental illnesses too. Someone in my immediate family is schizo.

I don't feel important, loved for ..my parents are separated and yeah yeah, other things.

The school counsellor so far has been pretty nice to me. I even felt angry yesterday during class when i learnt she wasn't at school yesterday, i just wanted to ask her for help about something specific.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
life is hard at high school.

so many responsibilities.
Possibly, but i've been a really good student in my last 4 years at school. Only started becoming sad and epressed last year. ANd this year things just got a lot worse.

Sarebs

HSC
Haha my Mum and Principal made me go to the counsellor, because they thought I was a nut job because I have a thing about morbidity. But I didn't tell her anything and now I don't have to see her anymore.
But yeah it's totally shit going there, my whole year thought it was funny, including me. But I got out of class.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
what do you mean you have a thing about morbidity?

Charizard

HSC
Possibly, but i've been a really good student in my last 4 years at school. Only started becoming sad and epressed last year. ANd this year things just got a lot worse.
Wasn't serious mate.

You're in high school, you're young, what the fuck do you have to be cutting over.

People out there have to deal with real problems (death, rape, cancer) and don't resort to such pussy behaviour.

simmowrites

HSC
Wasn't serious mate.

You're in high school, you're young, what the fuck do you have to be cutting over.

People out there have to deal with real problems (death, rape, cancer) and don't resort to such pussy behaviour.
Harsh? Think before you say shit like that.

High_Pride

HSC
You have a good friend. He cares about you enough to go out of his way to help you. Self harm is no small matter.

Sarebs

HSC
what do you mean you have a thing about morbidity?
When I was 14 I got really sick and nearly died. Since then I have this thing about death not being this far off concept, that it's going to happen. But anyway I talk about how I would plan my funeral, what songs to play, what hell would be like, when I die what to do with my body, how people are killing little pieces of me, strange things like that.

Freddie09

HSC
When I was 14 I got really sick and nearly died. Since then I have this thing about death not being this far off concept, that it's going to happen. But anyway I talk about how I would plan my funeral, what songs to play, what hell would be like, when I die what to do with my body, how people are killing little pieces of me, strange things like that.
yeah i know what you mean, i have a heart condition, only found out this year. terrifying yet it makes death so real, so close. but it makes you value life that much more, knowing that today you're alive and not to worry about tomorrow. I guess because you know what its like to be close to death, you become less afraid of it and can talk about it more easily than say, someone who has never experienced that.
interesting anyway lol

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
lol okay

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Umm... and you don't see the cause for concern there? :confused:

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
heaps of people nearly die but they dont develop a facination with dying

you have mental problems

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
We should have a BoS counselling room imo.
All goldmembers attain counsellor status. This includes bkm, etc.
Would be a worthwhile service, tbh.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
yeah people with real mental illnesses being councilled by people with real mental illnesses who may or may not be on drugs

gr8 idea

Sarebs

HSC
yeah i know what you mean, i have a heart condition, only found out this year. terrifying yet it makes death so real, so close. but it makes you value life that much more, knowing that today you're alive and not to worry about tomorrow. I guess because you know what its like to be close to death, you become less afraid of it and can talk about it more easily than say, someone who has never experienced that.
interesting anyway lol
Absolutely! Glad I'm not the only one haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)