wrists ...friend (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
heaps of people nearly die but they dont develop a facination with dying

you have mental problems
It's the fact that I have never recovered fully and never will that I became interested in death... because it can strike at any moment.

But yeah I'm just a normal kid, I'm not a goth or anything, I just have a natural curiousity in death. But don't we all? That's part of the basis of religion... and Hamlet.

Jaylee42003

HSC
We should have a BoS counselling room imo.
All goldmembers attain counsellor status. This includes bkm, etc.
Would be a worthwhile service, tbh.
no.
id never take advice from unqualified randoms over the net, brought to gold membership via either paying, or being possed by twerps who think their rude (but witty) and highly unhelpful contribution to the forums are funny etc. (there are exceptions).

I think, instead of Gold Members, of whom can reach such status via paying or being possed by their internet buddies, that the moderators should elect amongst themselves who would be best to provide the service.

having said that, I'd still deeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinetly NOT use it. theres just something unsettling about discussing your issues with an internet, face-less stranger. With that information, you can be emotionally abused, beyond repair, if it falls into the wrong hands. wouldnt be too good. :(

Jaylee42003

HSC
no.
id never take advice from unqualified randoms over the net, brought to gold membership via either paying, or being possed by twerps who think their rude (but witty) and highly unhelpful contribution to the forums are funny etc. (there are exceptions).

I think, instead of Gold Members, of whom can reach such status via paying or being possed by their internet buddies, that the moderators should elect amongst themselves who would be best to provide the service.

having said that, I'd still deeeeeeeeeeeeeeefinetly NOT use it. theres just something unsettling about discussing your issues with an internet, face-less stranger. With that information, you can be emotionally abused, beyond repair, if it falls into the wrong hands. wouldnt be too good. :(
omg you werent being serious ><
thank god.
thought it a bit ironic to be suggesting such an idea, considering your avatar lol

shady145

Banned
HSC
OP? cutting your wrists, damn, i know someone who cuts their wrist, i'm contantly asking her WTF??? but she constantly denies it (although she has scars + fresh scabs on her wrist)... at my school each student has a mentor. My friends mentor thought (so did i but i wasnt going to tell the counselor) she had depression and wanted to hurt herself... The mentor told the counselor to have a talk to her... the counselor came, took her, 3 quarters of an hour later she came back crying... the counselor contacted the hospital saying she has depression and now has a medical record and ruined her chances of getting into the airforces (u cant have any mental problems, past or present). the next day my friend was happy? wtf? smiling laughing more than i have ever seen her... now she is trying to get the health record taken off... the counselor didnt get it approved through the deputy and principal which is a legal requirement...
it was only last week it happened.

autumn-bird

HSC
hi all

a 'friend' of mine (charlie) has just told me something.
Through the talk i found out the following:

charlie has passed on to the school counsellor on Thursday details about my 'wrists' problem. :burn:

You might be thinking, why is this person complaining? well that's because it's none of charlie's business if i'm doing anything about my 'wrists'.

Anyway charlie told me that the school counselor might speak to me in a few days.

Any of you had friends refer you to the school counselor?
How did it turn out?
Did you appreciate your friend's concern?
i'm sure your friend, charlie, only had your best interests at heart. i mean, if my friend was doing something like that, i would try to do something that would help them... even if it ended up being seeing the school counselor.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
OP? cutting your wrists, damn, i know someone who cuts their wrist, i'm contantly asking her WTF??? but she constantly denies it (although she has scars + fresh scabs on her wrist)... at my school each student has a mentor. My friends mentor thought (so did i but i wasnt going to tell the counselor) she had depression and wanted to hurt herself... The mentor told the counselor to have a talk to her... the counselor came, took her, 3 quarters of an hour later she came back crying... the counselor contacted the hospital saying she has depression and now has a medical record and ruined her chances of getting into the airforces (u cant have any mental problems, past or present). the next day my friend was happy? wtf? smiling laughing more than i have ever seen her... now she is trying to get the health record taken off... the counselor didnt get it approved through the deputy and principal which is a legal requirement...
it was only last week it happened.

:(
:bomb:

I knew it!
Bye bye ADF, bye bye air hostess, bye bye

HSC
I had a friend who was going through some tough shit. And she wouldn't help herself...like at all...so some others and I went to see the counsellor just to see what we could do to help her...we just didn't know what to do. I guess...well...I've been on both sides, because I was really pissed off when my parents came with me to my GP to have a 'group' discussion about my problems with OCD (I did NOT consent)...so yeah, it's a difficult one. If you care about someone and you don't know what to do, sometimes you feel like telling someone else is the right thing. But equally, if you're in a situation where you're dealing with something, it makes it more stressful to have other people weigh in on it, even if they think it's the best thing to do.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
update: i have stopped cutting for a while since July but i ruined it today by cutting myself again :(

i used a blade and tried my thumb, it feels good but also hurts :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)