writing help :/ (1 Viewer)

williamc

HSC
samuel slack said:
Practice would be my suggestion to write quicker, as well as knowing your stuff inside out. I dont think theres a "trick" method of writing quicker.
Small, messy, miss the last letter/s, cross stuff out, dont look up. RIP IN.

samuel slack

HSC
Question, when you guys write a business essay, at the start do you write- I will better explain my points through the use of case studies of the businesses- blah blah and blah. Or do you just go through the essay and write case studies as you come to points?

williamc

HSC
fishy89sg said:
ok ok

for my trials the Q was like provide reasons for global expansion

i said stuff like cushioning eco cycle - (explained the meaning) then i said (my fake case study) took advantage of its asian booming market when its european market was going through a downturn

is that ok?
thats exactly right

fishy89sg

HSC
our 2007 trial HSC question:

outline the reasons for expansion, and evaluate the management and social responsibilities when managing global business

my intro:

Executive Summary:
This report will outline the reasons for expansion, and will evaluate the management and social responsibilities when managing global business in relation to (my case study)

teachers comment: *tick* *tick* good introduction

williamc

HSC
samuel slack said:
Question, when you guys write a business essay, at the start do you write- I will better explain my points through the use of case studies of the businesses- blah blah and blah. Or do you just go through the essay and write case studies as you come to points?
This really should be in the buso forum, but, you can either, introduce your case study in your exec summary or intro and then talk about it throughout. OR, you dont mention it in the intro, but bring up case studies throughout your essay.

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
k sorry guys off topic, but does ne1 here make up sources for history, or like fake cases for legal?

Do u reckon the markers check, dont they have thousands to do?

fishy89sg

HSC
Harvey321 said:
k sorry guys off topic, but does ne1 here make up sources for history, or like fake cases for legal?

for the ancient history part of the question - no

skynet89

HSC
yeah i meant 9 hsc booklet size papers. 1300-1500? jesus i struggle to get to 1000. and i have to spend like 5 minutes fixing my letters. lol williamc nah my forearm does lock up frequently though cause i grip my pen so hard. got no fluidity at all. then you look at most females' loopy curly writing :eek:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
is this another pens thread or something ? o_O"

if so ... Bic Atlantis Medium Point. smoothest pen out , yo

and @skynet89 , is it really that bad (forearm lockup) ? argh that sucks.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
is this another pens thread or something ? o_O"

if so ... Bic Atlantis Medium Point. smoothest pen out , yo

and @skynet89 , is it really that bad (forearm lockup) ? argh that sucks.
yes! Bic is my favourite brand of pen! =D

and i'm liking that thar sig of yours Hung. ;)

we must spread the paradoxical love. :lol:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
yes! Bic is my favourite brand of pen! =D

and i'm liking that thar sig of yours Hung. ;)

we must spread the paradoxical love. :lol:
haha bic works well doesnt it ?

LOL ! i didnt even know what paradox club was , i just saw my name in your sig , so i stuck it on my sig too haha.
you should make it a requirement xD

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
haha bic works well doesnt it ?

LOL ! i didnt even know what paradox club was , i just saw my name in your sig , so i stuck it on my sig too haha.
you should make it a requirement xD
lolol... :lol: well, you made direct membership into the Club Of ParadoX simply because of your sheer awesomeness at spamming half my spam threads (lol, u said so yourself ;)).. :D

and.. i don't think i could live without my Bic pens... even though my handwriting is MUD, i still write best with Bic... <3

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
lolol... :lol: well, you made direct membership into the Club Of ParadoX simply because of your sheer awesomeness at spamming half my spam threads (lol, u said so yourself ;)).. :D

and.. i don't think i could live without my Bic pens... even though my handwriting is MUD, i still write best with Bic... <3
haha hooray ! :shy:

i`m sure your writing's fine :) - we all have disgusting writing in exams anyway ! haha

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
haha hooray ! :shy:

i`m sure your writing's fine :) - we all have disgusting writing in exams anyway ! haha
If you marked my exam papers, you'd think a 2 year old tried to write them: illegible, makes no sense, random scrawls on the edge of the page, lots of scribbling, big writing, big spaces.... yep.. i'm a born-and-bred foetus. :D

samuel slack

HSC
Harvey321 said:
does ne1 here make up sources for history, or like fake cases for legal?
Its a bit more difficult than it is for business. Because, for ancient and legal, theres only so many cases that can be used for a specific topic. Eg. The definition of marriage in family law is dealt with by the case Hyde v Hyde and Woodmansee, whatever year (need to study that)... i'm sure you could find other cases, but this case is pretty important. I don't know, but I'd say for each topic the markers would have a set list of pieces of evidence/legislation for each of these topics (because the list would be small), whereas for business, there are literally millions of prospective businesses that you could use as a case study.

skynet89

HSC
yeah xcluse its fucked. like i move my whole arm when i write pretty much. damn primary school teachers didnt fix my grip !. i tend to break pens lol. i applied for a laptop but i doubt ill get it.im using flexi grip

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Harvey321 said:

All my sources for history are real. You don't really need "sources" I suppose, just namedrop a couple of historians to back up your statements.

skynet89

HSC
yeah xcluse its fucked. like i move my whole arm when i write pretty much. damn primary school teachers didnt fix my grip !. i tend to break pens lol. i applied for a laptop but i doubt ill get it.im currently using a papermate xtend. but thats too gluey so :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)