Written a lot of notes these holidays? (1 Viewer)

waryap

HSC
it's okay guys... it's really our only proper holidays before we become caged birds. I mean the next holz will be before the trials and those after will be before the HSC. Enjoy yourself since we just finished half yearlies. Generally, most of the term 3 exams will just be on the 3rd topic (unless we're talking about maths which will be everything haha)
I didn't really write notes, but I watched Bladerunner, read Frankenstein, read a little bit on Albert Speer and did some maths(hardly, but tutor brought me ahead to inverse trig) :S other than that... I did nothing haha!

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i finished acidic env. notes and blueprint of life(half of it was done already) for chem and bio respectively. xD

Brooklyn410

HSC
Yep. I've done heaps of work I can actually be proud of :).
I made a study timetable at school on the last day, for the holidays and stuck to it :).
Can't say I've written tonnes of notes because that's not the way I learn but I've done a fair few practice exam questions, and I've also fixed up my notes :)

bouncing

HSC
i finished acidic env. notes and blueprint of life(half of it was done already) for chem and bio respectively. xD

haha tank, how far has yoru school taught up to just wondering? since my school is only on the first part of blueprint of life like wth?!?!? we're halfway through the year god damnit please teach faster :'(!!!

im going to try and self-learn/read ahead for the majority of it because it seems like half the time in class we'ere just wastching videos :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)