WSU Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Re: UWS Chatter Thread

Guys guys guys, first week of uni is propably the hardest wee out of the entire semester because there are new subjects, new concepts and new teachers and teaching styles that you need to adapt to. Dont worry :) its a normal feeling and by week two or three the feeling goes away and shit gets easier.

mirakon

nigga
HSC

yeah, plus we all have moments where we feel somewhat overwhelmed

like the following happened in our anatomy prac the other day

they're a dozen or so students around each cadaver and a supervisor for each. The supervisor then goes around the students and asks them random questions as revision.

So usually I get the answer or even if I get it wrong I have a good crack at it. I was halfway around the circle and so far everyone had their answers right. When it was my turn I had a complete mind blank and for the life of me couldn't answer it. The worst part was that it was really easy and everyone else knew the answer except for me. The supervisor even gave me a clue and I still couldn't get the answer and I felt really stupid and was really embarrassed at the time cos it happened in front of a lot of people.

But hey, this stuff happens and I got the next answer right so it was all good :)

M

MichelleV

Personally week 1/2 are always the worst because I always do nothing in my breaks so it's hard ( and annoying ) to get back into the swing Olof having things due again :p

End of the semester will come soon enough and I'm sure I'll be sitting here wondering where all the time went :lol:

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Lol im already counting down for the end of semester 13 more weeks to go. Bring it on biatch.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC

yeah, plus we all have moments where we feel somewhat overwhelmed

like the following happened in our anatomy prac the other day

they're a dozen or so students around each cadaver and a supervisor for each. The supervisor then goes around the students and asks them random questions as revision.

So usually I get the answer or even if I get it wrong I have a good crack at it. I was halfway around the circle and so far everyone had their answers right. When it was my turn I had a complete mind blank and for the life of me couldn't answer it. The worst part was that it was really easy and everyone else knew the answer except for me. The supervisor even gave me a clue and I still couldn't get the answer and I felt really stupid and was really embarrassed at the time cos it happened in front of a lot of people.

But hey, this stuff happens and I got the next answer right so it was all good :)
You always have interesting stories to tell, you should create a blog like havok :D except you could be the cheerful medical student xD

mirakon

nigga
HSC

You always have interesting stories to tell, you should create a blog like havok :D except you could be the cheerful medical student xD
Haha I wish they were interesting. Im not the blogging type (dat effort lol).

I assume you must have a few interesting tales to tell?

Clank_

HSC

I assume they may add additional information or texts..

Aren't they like $15-25?
All mine are $30+

One of them even costs $54 and I couldn't find an second hand readers for it since it's a fairly small unit. According to the unit coordinator it was supposed to be around $20 but Connect bookshop jacked up the price.

I'm thinking that if the unit outline doesn't specify the year required than an old reader should work fine.

M

MichelleV

Darn.

We got our marketing groups and target markets today.

I'm in the group that got hipsters.

:c

M

MichelleV

Mostly out ideas are based around social media/web marketing

Trying not to be too mainstream in our approach, but to be honest our ideas would have mass appeal at the moment

Mostly were working on enchaning already hipster products (Ie. We joked about combining Tumblr and Instagram so you have Tumblrgram :p) and then going from there :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC

Already have an assignment due next week. Ive already had a class quiz and I have another one next week also lol...
So much presha.

Ahmed ftw

HSC

Got told my my mates to become a finance lecturer. Fak yes :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC

So um whats happening with everyone? Oh and u guys should come to the uws open day :) ima be there helping out haha so we could all have a uws bos meat :D

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A

*tumbleweed*

i'm up for a uws open day meat, what day is it and what time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)